Chapter 23: Post finals

3RD Person POV

The class watched in awe as (Y/N) screamed and power surged from him.

Momo: "I-Incredible..."

Ochako: "Jeez, even with 200 kilos on his arms, he still has an advantage."

Shoto: "H-He beat my old man in just two hits..." He says in shock.

Tokoyami: "Such destructive power."

The whole class was in fear and shock. 

(Y/N) then comes into the room in Super Saiyan and smiles.

(Y/N): "Hey guys."

Mina: "How!?"

(Y/N): "How what?"

Kaminari: "How did you beat All Might AND Endeavor?"

(Y/N): "Oh that? It was easy." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

The class looks at him dumbfounded at how easy-going he is.

Jiro: "No it's not!"

(Y/N): "Yes it is, I could destroy the planet in Super Saiyan 2 if I really tried."

Ochako: "Actually, with your recent power growth, you could destroy the planet in base Super Saiyan."

(Y/N): "See," I say pointing at Ochako "Easy,"

Sato: "You're incredible!"

Kirishima: "Dude, you're a monster."

(Y/N): "Monster?" He chuckles, "No, I'm a God!" He says as he powers up to Super Saiyan God

Ochako then comes out of nowhere and smacks him in the head. After the impact, (Y/N) sits on the ground and groans in pain.

Ochako: "Calm down Kami."

The class then worries about how strong Ochako could be. They were then all dismissed to go home.

-----TIME SKIP----- (Y/N)'s POV

The next day, I entered the class to see Kaminari poking Midoriya's eyes. I walk to my desk and chuckle at Midoriya. Instantly as I sat down, Mr. Aizawa came through the door.

Mr. Aizawa: "Once the bell rings, get in your seats."

The whole class then goes silent faster than me using Instant Transmission.

Mr. Aizawa: "Unfortunately, there are those who didn't pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods... 

Kirishima: "We can go, too?!

Mina: "Really?!

Mr. Aizawa: "Yeah, some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed.