Chapter 16: Hero names

After the sports festival, we had 2 days to relax. Ochako spent the 2 days with her parents, so I had the 2 days to myself. After an hour in the house by myself, I got bored and left the T.V room. I headed for my office and opened a secret door that leads to the basement full of musical instruments.

(Y/N): "Right, let's do a few songs," I say to the clones I just made.

(Y/N) clone #1: "Ok, but what should we start with?"

(Y/N): "Don't worry, I made a list," I say smiling, and taking a piece of paper out

(Y/N) clone #2: "Alright, let's get started!"

The clones and I all get into our places and start.

(Y/N): "That was better than last time. Ok, next song!"

(Y/N): "Ok, this is the last one!"

Ochako: "Wow, you're good at singing!" She said, holding a phone and recording me.

(Y/N): "Ochako, What are you doing here!?" I say in surprise

Ochako: "I came to pick something up,"

(Y/N): "Oh, but why are you holding a phone?"

Ochako: "I was recording..."

(Y/N): "What?! delete it!"

Ochako: "I already sent it to the group chat..."

(Y/N): "...."

Ochako: "You ok?"

(Y/N): "I'm going out. I need to clear my head before they swarm me with questions again."

Ochako: "Oh ok, bye," She says, leaving the house.

The rest of the 2 days was quiet, other than the part people would swarm me saying I was amazing.

-----TIME SKIP brought to you be MADE IN HEAVEN-----

First day of class after the 2-day rest. I walked in just to be swarmed by Mina, Hanta, Eijiro and Denki.

Mina: "Wow, who knew you could sing!"

Hanta: "You should perform!"

Eijiro: "Your first song was so manly!"

Denki: "Dude you and Kyoka should have a sing-off!"

(Y/N) and Kyoka: "Absolutely not!!"

Mr. Aizawa then came into class without bandages, so we all went to our seats.

Mr. Aizawa: "We're having a special hero informatics class today.

Some people thought we were having a test, which I would not be prepared for...

Mr. Aizawa: "Code names."

The class got excited and Mr. Aizawa had to use his quirk to raise his hair. He then explains what today's class is and shows us a chart of the offers we got. I got over 5000 offers.