Chapter 19: The Eternal Dragon

Ochako's POV

We all walk to Ground Beta and prepare for (Y/N)'s arrival.

Deku: "So Uraraka, who is Shenron?" He says, writing in his notebook.

Ochako: "Well, Shenron is like a genie but has unlimited power. (Y/N) can definitely explain more if you want." I say as he continues to write in his notebook.

Deku: "Oh, alright..."

(Y/N) doesn't know he's been asleep for the last 2 days, and thankfully no one knows Majin (Y/N) is free. After Deku's power punch, a gust of wind destroyed the cameras, so we didn't see what happened.

Just then (Y/N) come flying down in his Saiyan armour. He has blue sleeves and a white and gold chest plate. I've never seen him wear it before...

(Y/N): "Hey guys," He says, with his signature smile.

Deku: "(Y/N)!" He says, in shock, "Are you alright?!"

(Y/N): "Uh yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He says with confusion

Deku: "After you beat me in our battle 2 days ago, you fell asleep, almost like you overexerted yourself."

(Y/N): "What, 2 days!?" He then looks at the class to see them all worried, except Bakugo, Todoroki and Iida, "Don't worry guys, I feel, great" He says, with a worried smile.

Mr. Aizawa: "Good to hear that you're alright, but why did you bring us here? And why are you holding that bag?"

(Y/N) then smiles and opens his bag to show 7 orange orbs with stars in them.

The Class: "What are those?"

(Y/N): "These are the Dragon balls,"

Bakugo: "The fuck can it do, they're just orbs!" He yells, losing his patience,

(Y/N): "Shut up, and watch." He says, getting up and moving everyone away from the now glowing orbs.

Mina: "Hey, why are you pushing us?!"

(Y/N): "A god needs its space" He chuckles

The Class: "God?!"

(Y/N): "Just shut up and watch!!"

He then walks back to the glowing orbs and yells.

(Y/N): "Eternal Dragon. By Your name, I summon you forth, Shenron!"

The sky then turns dark, and a beam then appears where the orbs used to be. We watch in amazement at the sight.

 We watch in amazement at the sight