Chapter 21: Attack of the Universe 6 Fusion!

Caulifla: "You!"

Mineta in the background: "Woah, another hot chick!!"

I slowly walk back towards Ochako.

(Y/N): "H-Hey Caulifla..." I say with a nervous smile.

Caulifla: "I want a rematch!!" She says, pointing at me. "I will beat you any way I can!" 

She then puts on a Potara earring. I start to panic and look around the room, seeing if I could fuse with someone. I then toss the earring to Ochako.

(Y/N): "Ochako, put this on your left ear!" I yell in panic.

Ochako: "O-ok!"

Caulifla: "So, we're going to have a fusion battle?"

(Y/N): "I guess we are..." I say with a worried smile.

Caulifla: "Doesn't matter to me. We'll still beat you." She says, looking at kale.

Kale then puts the earring on the opposite ear and smiles. They then began to fuse.

Mineta in the background: "This must be my lucky day

Mineta in the background: "This must be my lucky day..."

Kefla: "So, Shallot, you going to fuse or what?!"

(Y/N): "Hm? Oh yeah, we will." I then look at Ochako to see her with the potara on her left ear. "Ready, Ochako?"

Ochako: "Yeah!" She says, with a thumbs up.

I then put the Potara on my right ear. The earrings start to glow, and we began to move towards each other.

Third Person POV

As the large flash disappears, a single figure appears, with hair that looks like Ochako's but black and little spikes in the back

As the large flash disappears, a single figure appears, with hair that looks like Ochako's but black and little spikes in the back. They have a body structure like Ochako's, but they have a tail and looks taller and muscular. Their hero suit looks like (Y/N)'s Bardock armour but with Ochako's colour scheme and a female look to it. On their face, there is a pink dot on the left cheek while nothing on the other. It seems Ochako is more dominant in the potara fusion. (Because of its more female appearance, its pronouns it will be she.)