Chapter 31: Starting of the exam.

Hello everyone! It is I, Saiyan_Hashira! I know it's been a while but now that school is finally over, I can make so many new chapters! Also, I didn't expect to get 2K reads so soon... I honestly don't wanna make a 2K special due to my other story already at 1.6k and I'm not even done with its 1k special. (Even tho it's already over 3000 words...) I might make a 5K special if that ever happens. ( Probably not gonna...)

I also want to say I am planning to make a Fire emblem Three Houses x male reader story that is a fusion of verdant wind and azure moon. A love interest(s) still needs to be decided...

But anyway, as soon as this is published I will be working on Chapter 7 and 1K special for my other story at the same time.

Back to this story~

The next day came, and Class 1-A had the provisional licencing exam, while Mr. Aizawa was saying things, (Y/N) was letting his mind wander. All of a sudden he hears an unfamiliar voice say plus ultra.

???: "...Ultra!"

???2: "You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa."

Inasa: "Oh no!"

Kaminari: "What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?"

Jiro: "Wait, that uniform...!"

Sero: "It's from that famous school in western Japan..."

Bakugo: "U.A. in the east, Shiketsu in the west..."

Inana: "I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love U.A. High school! I am extremely honoured to be able to compete against U.A. students! I'm looking forward to it!"

(Y/N): "Oi, you're bleeding."

???: "Oh, blood."

???: "Let's go."

Mr. Aizawa: "Inasa Yoarashi..."

Toru: "Mr. Aizawa, you know him?"

Mr. Aizawa: "He's... strong."

(Y/N): "Really...?"

Mr. Aizawa: "No, you would kill him if you go full power."

(Y/N): "Damn...Holding back is no fun..."

(Y/N) then starts to daydream about what kind of quirk he has and how he could counterattack it. It wasn't until he heard another voice calling out Mr. Aizawa.

???: "Eraser? It's you, isn't it, Eraser?! I've seen you on TV and at the sports festival, but it's been a while since I've seen you in person!"

(Y/N): "W-Where have I seen her before...?"

???: "Let's get married."

Mr. Aizawa: "No."

???: "No? Good one!"