Chapter Twenty

Jade's POV:

I gasped, opening my eyes back to the real world. But just like the last time, I was alone again. The only thing different were my surroundings. I was put in Jake's room. Normally, I wouldn't mind being in here, but I felt awkward and guilty. I wish I was in my room.

The air shifted and my surroundings changed. I was in my room. I sat up, yanking the needles out my arm. Did my thoughts just teleport me? That's never happened before. What did my dad do to me?

I sighed and walked out my room. The house was surprisingly quiet. I could hear slight murmurs coming from outside, but there were none in the house at all. I hope they were training. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle and then headed outside.

I opened the door, shutting it behind me. The 'pack'  was separated into groups with a different pack. I think that was Pierce's pack. I searched the groups until I found who I was looking for. I walked towards him, passing through my 'pack' who were surprised to see me.

I tapped his back, waiting for him to turn. Everyone had stopped training to look at me. I balled my fist up and punched him as soon as he looked at me, knocking him  on the floor. I squatted so we were at eye level.

"Hey dad," I gave him a small smile. "Did you miss me?"

He glared at me. "I'm sorry for trying to kill you."

I returned the glare. "I'm pretty sure you are because if I haven't woke up, Pierce was going to kill you."

He looked at me in confusion. "You heard us?"

I nodded. "Yes. And the next time you try it again, you're gonna wish you were dead." I gave him another smile and stood up, dusting the dirt off me.

I turned and looked to see everyone staring at me. "What are you staring at?" I put my hands on my hips. "Get back to work!"

I took a deep breath and walked towards my cousins. They were training together. I watched as their eyes flash and turned to look at me.

"Jade," Fox said in surprise. Fox and Megan pulled me into a tight hug. "You're not supposed to be awake yet."

"What happened?" Megan looked at my knuckles that were trying to heal.

"I punched my dad."

"I'm surprised you didn't kill him." Fox made a face and nudged Megan.

"No, she's right," I sighed. "But we need him and he's my dad."

Fox nodded. "Have you talk to Jake?"

I shook my head. They exchanged a look. "Well you should. His wolf was acting weird when you left with your dad."

I sighed and nodded. "I'll go talk to him after I find Pierce."

"I think you should talk to Jake first." Megan folded her arms.

I looked at them in confusion. "What happened when I left?"

"Ask Jake," Megan said.

"Are you guys okay?" I looked between them.

"Look, can you just talk to Jake first?" Fox asked. "Please."

I nodded. "I'll go find him."

They hugged me one last time before letting me leave. I wondered what's gotten into them. I headed back into the house, walking towards Jake's room. Maybe, he came back after I left. I knocked on the door, before opening it. I pushed it open.

"Jake?" I called. There were clothes layed out on his bed. I looked around his room. "Jake?" I called again, getting no response. I sighed and left  his room, closing it behind me. I backed away, bumping into something. Startled, I turned around quickly.

It was Jake. A white towel hung low on his hips. Water dripped down from his chest to his abs. I blinked and looked at his face. His blonde hair was dripping with water and his blue eyes were swirling with black.

"Jake?" He looked down at me, smirking. He pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you." I could feel him breathe in my scent.

"Are you okay?" I touched his cheek, feeling him lean into it.

He nodded. "Now that you're here."

I pulled my hand back. "Jake? What happened when I left?"

He pulled away from me and shrugged. "Jakobs went crazy. And it didn't make it any better that Megan and Fox were screaming their heads off."

"They  were screaming?" I stared at him.

He nodded. "Yeah. It was weird at first because Megan's skin was glowing red and her eyes were flashing different colors."

"I wasn't on Earth."

"Huh?"

"That's why they were screaming," I said. "We have to be on the same planet or aware of the other's whereabouts if we leave Earth. They've never went to Eirene so they didn't know, but their body was aware that I left causing them to go into pain," I explained.

"They weren't listening to my commands."

I let out a small laugh. "Of course not. Could you take a command from me if you were in an immense amount of pain?"

He shook his head. "Exactly."