Preview

Sorry for the lack of chapters. I've been busy with school and other things. This is a small sneak peek on what I've been working on recently. Tell me what you think. Enjoy....

Jade's POV:

After a few more explanations, Peter brought us to his hideout. It looked like an old abandoned mansion. The outside seemed as if the house was slowly falling apart, but the inside was tidy. The only problem was their decorations. We were all sitting on the couch uncomfortably, waiting for Peter to come back from speaking to his hunters, while trying to ignore the different wolf body parts hung up on the wall. I glanced at James, whose eyes were filled with amusement. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat.

"Isn't there somewhere else we can go?" I glanced at Greyson.

Greyson smiled and turned towards James. "So technically, this is all your fault that we have to team up with werewolves, vampires, and fight shadows."

"There's nothing wrong with a little team work," James smirked. "I do hope as a price for working with the vampires that they require an offering to prove our loyalty." I watched as he leaned a little closer to him. "I'll happily cut you up and feed you to him." Greyson's smile dropped instantly as he scooted away from James.

"James is just as crazy as Jadelyn." Low growls had came from beside me. My eyes flashed as I stared at him, making him squirm under my gaze. I placed my hand on Jake's thigh to calm his wolf and turned to look at Fox and Megan. I gave them a small nod. Disrespect was taken seriously among my pack.

"I think we'll take my father's advice on offering you in exchange of loyalty." Greyson eyes widened, realizing that he was my father. "And just to prove my craziness, I'll make sure you're aware of each slice my father takes off your skin." Pierce was the only one that chuckled, not sensing the truth in my words.