Chapter 3

Jade's POV:

I gripped my weapons behind my back and stared in front of me. My eyes landed on the most gorgeous man I've ever seen who happened to be the Alpha of the Red Ash Pack. He had messy dark black hair and green eyes that could pierce into your soul.

"Alpha Ash?," I asked taking a step forward. He looked at me and nodded. I reached to grab Mason by his arm.

"What do you want? ," he boomed. I growled at his tone. Jake touched my arm shaking his head. I pushed Mason forward.

"It seems that you feel the need to spy on me," I say. The wind blew at the moment and I smelt something incredibly delicious. It smelled of spice and outdoors. I shifted uncomfortably and wrinkled my nose.

I looked at the Alpha who took a step forward. Too quickly. I withdrew my weapons and aimed it at him.

"Stand back!," I barked out. It sounded more like an order than a comment. The people behind him began to growl and I growled right back.

"If you want a fight, come and get it," I say looking behind the Alpha. They went silent and stared at me. "That's what I thought," I smirked, putting my weapons away.

I kicked Mason towards the Alpha. "Keep the boy off my property," I say.

Mason groaned. "I told you I have a name," he groans.

I looked at him. "Sorry. Keep Mason off my property and your mutts too," I say looking at Alpha Ash.

"I don't know who you think you are-"

I cut him off. "Jadelyn. Jadelyn Ryder," I say earning some gasps. He stepped forward and the smell began to grow stronger.

He stepped closer to me, to we were inches away from each other. "You smell that don't you," he smirks.

I shifted uncomfortably. "I don't know what you're talking about," I lied.

He touched my arm, making sparks fly to the spot he touched. I gritted my teeth and pushed him away with my mind. He flew back into a tree. I had just hurt my mate. Everyone looked at me and growled. They began to shift into wolves. They began to walk slowly towards us.

"Stop!," the Alpha yelled. He stood up and dusted himself off. "Nothing like mate business, I can't handle," he says.

Jake looked at me, his eyes going big. "M-mate," he stuttered. I nodded slowly and back away.

"I think we've over stayed our welcome," I say. I looked over at Mason. "Come on over when you don't have the intention on spying on us," I smiled.

He looked at me and nodded. The Alpha growled at us. "Can I come over too?," he asks. There was a hint of jealousy in his voice.

I smirked at him and shook my head. "I don't even know your name," I say.

"Pierce. Pierce Ash," he states.

I shrug and look at Mason. "See you around," I say turning to leave.

"Hold on," Pierce calls out.  We looked behind us. "We can't let you leave. You're trespassing," he smirks. I grit my teeth.

"That's the way its gotta be?," I asked. Pierce nods still smirking. Oh how much I want to wipe that smirk off his face. I whistled and watched as our fighters dropped from the trees.

I walked over to one of them. "It turns out they won't let us leave," I pout at one of the fighters, named Zeke.

"Is that so?," Zeke smirks. Zeke loved fighting so much that it should be illegal. I nod my head and withdrew my weapons I had pulled out earlier.

"All of us against you guys? You must have a death wish or are you just stupid," a girl laughed. I growled and my eyes flashed red. I held out my hand and watched as the girl levitated in the air.

"I think it's time for you to learn you place, girl," I say throwing her into a tree. Everyone looked at me in surprised. Jake walked by me and put his arm around my waist, earning a growl from Pierce. I looked at the pack in front of me.

"Are we still fighting or did I already scare you," I grinned. They growled and came charging towards us. 

"Finally," I heard Zeke muttered.