~Chapter 40~

Masami's Pov

"Yachi, Kiyoko lets take a bath together~" I cooed.

We were all in my room, the three of us. Kiyoko was laying on my bed like she owns it while Yachi was on the end of the bed rolling while on her phone but then puts it down when I invited them to a bath.

"Yeah sure, lets go, I wanna take some warm hot bath." Kiyoko said and put her phone on the lamp table.

"Yasss!" I cheered and went inside my bathroom. When we entered we started taking lff our clothes and took a shower first, one by one.

After taking a shower, I walked towards the big bathtub and there I soaked

After taking a shower, I walked towards the big bathtub and there I soaked. Its the best feeling ever, soaking in a hot, just the right temperature makes my body relax and tingle in pleasure.

[A/N: I dunno what I'm writing rn...]

"Ah this is heaven ~" Yachi let out a sigh as she soaked in more.

"Indeed." Kiyoko smile which made my heart thump! I'm sure Yachi did too.

Who wouldn't? If you see this Goddess just walk pass by you, your heart would be like BOOM!

Tanaka felt that everyday since he is very inlove with this Goddess.

"Masami, one of the butlers told me that you're now enrolled in Karasuno, you'll be starting tomorrow." she said looking at me.

"Yey, Masami-san gets to be with us!" Yachi cheered and lifted her arms.

I just chuckled. I really be imagining how chaotic Karasuno would be, cause seeing them for the past few months they really were chaotic, especially the first years and second year duo.

A chuckle left in my lips.

"You're excited, I can tell." Kiyoko smiled.

"Yep, and I am impressed by you two!" I said looking at them who jad confused looks.

"What do you mean?" Yachi asked.

"I'm impressed by you guys still being the manager of a noisy bunch of crows hahahaha!!" I laughed as they did as well.

Kiyoko and Yachi told me some funny stories about the boys that made my stomach hurt like a bitch.

She told me when Kageyama and Hinata didn't listen to any of their senpais and continued to serve a ball while Hinata was gonna receive it. Then, Hinata received it but not perfectly so it curved and went to the Dean's face ajsjwkkskw bwahahahah!!

The Dean's toupe went flying saying: "TobE flYyYyY~" then it landed on Daichi bwahahahaha!!

"Owh fuck! Hahaha estaph!" I said as I leaned forwards to hug my tummy and laughe uncontrollably.

Kiyoko was enjoying seeing me laugh uncontrollably as Yachi was worried that I couldn't breathe.

.