~Chapter 29~

Third Person's Pov

.

.

.

"Merlin... W-What are you doing here?.."

Masami asked as she stood up and step back a little. The boys seemed to notice her forced smile and as she was trembling slightly.

"I am working here, you? What are doing here with... A group of boys?" Merlin said rasing a brow as she looked over to the boys.

"I- we came h-here to see this newly opened r-restaurant, I didn't know you g-guys are here.." Masami replied while stuttering.

She didn't wanna see them yet. Yes she wanna see them but only one of them, she isn't prepared to face them except for one person, and that is the owner of the restaurant.

"Hmm, I see... Well, someone wants to see you, come with me for sec." Merlin was about to grab her hands but she stepped back and held her wrist.

"I-I can't.." she said while looking down.

"Why? He has been waiting for you, he wants to apologise..." Merlin said taking a step towards her and grabbing her wrist.

As she grabbed her wrist and drag her towards the counter she yanked her wrist out of Merlin's grasp. Merlin only looks at her with a questioning look.

"Apologise...?" Masami started "He of all people wants to apologise..?! And he wants to see me after what he has done?! What the fuck is wrong with him?!" she shouted making the rest of the customers look at her.

The boys stood up and was about to walk towards her but was stopped as she raised her hands. They just sighed and sat back down, listening to they're talking.

"Masami I--"

"Shut up! I told him not to see me again, not to show his damn face in front of me anymore! I told him to not see me for the rest of my life!!" Masami shouted as tears were forming in her crimson eyes.

"He--"

"No. I said no.." Masami cut her off again making the short dark-purple-ish haired woman sigh.

Customers where looking at them but they just ignored them like this was an everyday thing to do.

"Sigh... Let me--"

"I told yo--"

"Let me goddamn explain!" Merlin slapped a hand on her mouth to shut her up. Masami on the other hand shut her goddamn loud ass mouth and decided to listen.

"It isn't him I was talking about!" Merlin said and removed her hands on Masami's mouth.

Masami's eyes grew wide and slapped her own hands to her mouth "Really?! What the fuck Merlin! You should've told me sooner!"

"I was going to.. But you keep cutting me off and blabbing about that ex of yours!" she growled at her. Masami gave a peace sign to the woman before walking to the counter  with Masami behind her.

Masami had an... Ex..???

Was all the boys thought as they looked at their girl walking with the tall woman towards the counter.

.

As they reached the counter, Merlin told her to go upstairs just beside the counter table. She obliged and went up with Merlin now following her.

"Turn to the left.." She instructed the young lady as she turned left.

Merlin knocked on the the large wooden doors as they heard a 'Come in'. When Meelin pushed open the double door, Masami. Saw her long time bestfriend.