~ Chapter 14 ~

*Masami's Pov*

I woke up to Yachi shaking me and trying to wake me up. I groan as I felt the sun hit my eyes when I openes them. I got up and yawned while scratching my tummy.

Walking with the girls towards the bathroom and there we did our routines. I took a bath and changed into these:

I walked out as the girls looked at me with a smirk and a thunbs up

I walked out as the girls looked at me with a smirk and a thunbs up. I just smiled and compliment their oitfits as they did the same to me.

We walked out the bathroom and to the cafeteria to eat. When we entered I heard some wolf whistles and saw Tendou, Goshiki, Kuroo, and Bokuto who whistled.

I waved at him as I chuckled. Then I sat with my team as we ate together. We finished eating and standing up, picking our bags and head outside the gym. Same with the other teams.

When we got out, 6 black luxury van were lining up. Each van has a name tag on it for each teams. There was another van colored in white for the coaches.

I went inside of one of the vans with the girls following me. I sat in between Osamu and Atsumu.

The Inarizaki team is with us girls as other were on the other vans. We started.

I got sleepy and decide to wrap my arms around Atsumu's right arms as my head leaned on his shoulders. I can't sleep without hugging or holding unto something.

...

An hour or so passed as we got down the van and head to the port where my yacht (pic above) is waitinh for us.

I hopped on the yacht and went into the bunk beds under the yacht and went back up.

"We'll be arriving at the island in an hour, so please rest and eat if ya'll are hungry" I smiled as they sat on one of the couches.

I got down inside the yacht and saw the managers get some deserts on the fridge as I smiled. I walked up to them and helped them carry some.

"Guys, lets eat!" I said as soon as I reached the third floor of the yacht. They saw me and head towards me to help me carry some.

"Woah! It's delicious!!"

Tanaka said as soon as he took a brownie inside his mouth. He melted in delighted and so did the others.

"I'll be back, imma just give some to the others bellow!" I said and dashed down to the second floor to see them all talking and laughing.

"Ya'll seem enjoying!" I beamed a smile as I walk towards them and put the goods on the table in front of us.

"Eeyyy foods!" Osamu says as he got up and picked some random goods in the table and sat back to the couch.

"Where's the coaches by the way?" Wakatoshi asked.