~ Chapter 22 ~

Masami's Pov

I plopped down the couch in the living with the managers beside me and the boys doing their things like; playing video games, eating, chatting, and arm wrestling.. Wait whut?!

I looked up from the couch to see Oikawa and Wakatoshi. Seriously, those two..

I deadpanned looking at them, they were in front of me doing arm wrestling in the coffee table, and I am sure as hell that the poor table will soon collapse.

CRAASHH!!

Told ya!

I saw the table broke into peaces on the ground. I just laughed and looked at them.

They looked at me with a look of confusion. They were wondering why I didn't scold them? And why I was laughing. I just shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen, leaving them confused.

When I got there, I saw Sakusa brewing a tea. I smiled at him and he smiled back, which was rare!

"Can I have some?" I asked looking at him, he just nodded and got a cup and poured the tea inside before handing it to me.

I took a sip after I blew it. It was refreshing, my body relaxed making me sit on the counter.

Its been a while since I felt like this, especially after that game of predator and prey, sure I wasn't pretty exhausted but doing some stunts made my body stiff. It also has been a while since I got in action like that. I enjoyed it.

A smile crept its way to my face as I closed my eyes and sip on my tea once again.

"You seem happy.." Sakusa said.

"Yup, it has been a while since I did something like this," I said looking at him and smiled "And not to mention the fight we put to each other earlier was awesome!" I beamed at him making him chuckle.

Bruh, my heart skipped a beat as I stared at him in a daze.

"You should smile sometimes, it suits you!" I grinned at him.

"Really?" he asked raising his brows with a smug look.

"... Yeah?" I looked at him confused to which he just laughed. And there it is, my heart skipped a beat. Just why on earth is this happening?!

.

.

.

"Angel-chan~!!"

I heard Oikawa from a distance and looked at him, he was running at me with his hands wide open and it looks like he was ready to pounce and tackle me to death. Luckily, Iwaizumi was there to stop his captain from doing so.

I let out a sigh of relief. I looked at Iwaizumi and smiled at him. He looked at the other direction with the tip of his ears being red which made me chuckle.

"Let me go! I wanna hug Angel-chan~!" Oikawa whined and cried chibi tears.

"No way in hell I'll let you do that!" Iwaizumi smacked his head making the great king whine more, much to his annoyance.

"Let him go Iwaizumi, it'll be much wiser to let that loud ass whiny baby go." I smiled "Besides, he deserves a hug cause he didn't receive a peck earlier."

He sighed and let go of Oikawa who dashed towards me and tackled me to the couch making me giggle.

"Uwaa~ Angel-chan is so soft! I wanna hug her forever~!" Oikawa exclaimed.

"Oi! You can't hug her forever!!" Iwaizumi bonked his head making me chuckle.

Right now, we were at the living room with some of the guys and some of them were in their shared room taking a nap.