~ Chapter 47 ~

Masami's Pov

Is it just me or am I really seeing a bunch of sunshines talking, a grown up drinking outside the balcony while laughing, and a pair of Tendou?! Wtf!

"So... He is your cousin?" I asked looking at Tendou and to Hisoka who just fucking appeared outta nowhere. Its kinda creepy tho.

I think he was following my other baby Gon and Killua. And I kinda feel that Illumi is just in a few miles away.

Ugh, and here I was hoping to have some peaceful time but then, this shitty pedo came into my house just to meet his cousin, Tendou
Actually I'm not gonna ask questions anymore, seeing that they started to follow Hinata and Gon around. Poor kids being hit on. Luckily there was Suga and Kurapika slapping the shit outta those creeps. A handsome creeps at that.

I sighed and looked around, I saw Inouka walking around holding a bottle of water. I called him.

"Inouka!!"

"Yeah?" he walked towards me.

"Could you please carry me up to my room? Please?" I made the pleading puppy eyes that made him blush and carry me up.

The boys didn't even realize I am being carried by some of the players. Usually if I'm being carried by some of the teams members, the captain would scold them. They said the captains are the only one that could carry me.

But for now, no. Because they are having fun talking Leorio and drinking with him. They were even shookt as fuck when they found out he was the same age as them.

Inouka put me carefully in my bed. I smiled at him as I pecked his cheeks before her got out ans go back down. Inouka is cute, I'll give him that.

I got my phone and texted Ash and asked where the fuck are they. They were at the avenue where the auction would be held. I'm kinda nervous for the auction. I dunno why but I am.

Never in my life have I won an auction, oh! Maybe once but all I had was a jade necklace that was worth 1.2M. And bitch it was still cool.

I didn't know that it would change color everytime I change my moods. But the original color is jade.

Ash told me that there's this one interesting thing that was in the auction. Its called the "Kurta clan's scarlet eyes." what the fuck. That sounds interesting!

But wait, hold on a sec! Kurta?... Kurta...? KuRtA! KuartAAaAhhH? Ah!! Its Kurapik-- wait whut?! Its his relatives eyes?! What the fucking wrong with this people.

Aight, I'm just gonna win that thing and give it back to Kurapika since its the only thing his clan have left. Again I sighed deeply and rolled on the bed, under the covers and selpt.

.

.

.

"Bitch what the fuck?! Why are you here?!" I shouted cause this freaking bitch was the first thing I saw when I woke up.

It was Hisoka by the way. He was laying down beside me and smirking like a creep. And bitch I even felt something grow down there...

"What? Can't I just look at my precious fruit? ~" he asked in a creppy way while smirking. He was playing card on his hands while looking at me.

"No. Thats creepy dude! Get the fuck out before I whoop yo ass!" I threatend but that does not seem to affect him.

Seriously, nothing affects this guy even when I let out my aura. This bitch just has his creepy ass perverted smirk planted on his strangely handsome face. I will never say this again but yes, he is HANDSOME!

I walked inside the bathroom and took my toothbrush and toothpaste. Then I brushed my teeth. While brushing I was humming a song and dance with it. And I didn't realise I am now good at walking!

"Finally, no more wheelchair~" i said to myself in the mirror and proceed to what I'm doing.

After doing my morning routine I walked out of the bathroom where I just got finished taking a nice bath.

Walking towards the walk-in-closet, picked a dress for tonight's auction. Yeah, its already night. I kinda slept for a good few hours and was greeted up by the handsome perverted creepy bitch clown.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, then I walked to the other side and got myself some heels. Oh how much I hate heels right now, but its for the auction! Just this once!

Huffing as I wore my dress and cannot zip it close from the back. I rolled my eyes and tried to reach it but bitch my hands was too damn short!

"I see you need some help~"

Hearing that voice makes me wanna hide behind Ushijima or Aone right now. I looked behind and saw the handsome pedo bitch casually sitting in my bed and shuffling his cards.

"Ugh, could you please help me zip it close?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"Ooohhh~ do that again~ Masaammiii~ beg for m--!" he was cut off by me smacking my hands on his mouth.

"Just shut up and do as I say." I said in a demanding tone which he is scared of. He stood up and zip it up making me smile at him.

"I don't have a reward? Just a little kiss would do~" he was making a puppy eyes in chibi form and that gave me nosebleed and heart attack.

So I motioned him to come closer to me which he did. So he did and I pecked his lips. Then I left as soon as possible leaving him in a lala land.

As I walked in the stairs all of the players stared at me as I if I was some kinda food. I just shrugged it off and smiled.

"The color red really suits you~" he walked up to me and held out his hands for me to take it

"The color red really suits you~" he walked up to me and held out his hands for me to take it. I giggled and held his hands as he guided me to the other boys who were is suit and some tuxedoes.

They really do be looking good when they're in a formal attire, not to mention, Gon and Killua. They looked very matured.

I smiled to myself and still is holding on Kuroo's hands as we walked out of the mansion and into the limo's.

I hope nothing bad will happen knowing all of the 12 dons are there. Dad did not participate once he knew I was flying here in York New with Ash. Bitch he was grinning evily and I don't even fucking know why -.-

_____________________________________

awh fuck! Another day of me fighting with our teacher 🙂 i don't fucking like that bitch.

She sends us a whole fucking lessons for this period and didn't even discuss?! And bitch! Tomorrow will be the exam! What the fawk! I'm so fucking done🙂 me and mah friends🙃

So hehehe, I'll be leaving and sleep early cause tomorrow is the day for the exam :) I hope my grades won't fall... Just because of the mf teacher✨

Bye guys❤️ keep safe and study hard!! ✨