~Chapter 35~

Masami's Pov

"Just what the fuck are you idiots doing?!" I whisper shouted at this three idiots, well, only one of them is not really an idiot.

"What? We're having fun!" Atsumu exclaimed enjoying his ride from the push cart.

I just face palmed cause I don't know what to do anymore. Why did I come with them at the first place.

"Get of that cart or else.."

Kita's voice boomed from my back as Atsumu struggled to get off the fucking cart. He looked over to Osamu and pleaded to help him but Osamu just turned to look at other direction pretending he didn't see his twin.

"Babe~ help me please?" Atsumu turned to me with his pleading face and made grabby hands.

"Bruh, we're not in a relationship. Get yo ass out of that fucking cart or we'll leave you!" I said and turn my back on him. The others also followed me leaving Atsumu stuck on the cart.

A chuckle escape my lips when I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder and on thr waist. I looked on both my sides to see Atsumu on my left and Osamu on the right.

"Finally got out huh?" I giggled and proceed to walk with them wrapping their hands on me.

Kita was the first one to arrive at the car followed by Suna who entered at the passenger seat.

Osamu opened the door and went inside the backseat, followed by me and Atsumu. Once we sat comfortably, they then layed their head on my shoulders and scrolled to their phone.

.

Its been a while since the kissing scene with Kuroo, a week, maybe? I don't know.

Kuroo and Kenma have been staying in my house for a week and with that week, I found some new habbit Kuroo grew with just living with me for a fucking week. Stealing kisses on me when I sleep, cook, or watch movie. It was like we were a married couple with Michiko and Kenma being our children.

I blushed at the thought and covered my face. Luckily, the idiot twins didn't notice me and continue scrolling on their phones.

We were engulfed with comfortable silence that made me sleepy. As I was about to lay my head on top of Osamu, my phone vibrated.

"Tch.." clicked my tongue before picking my phone up.

It was a call from my brother. Speaking of him, I haven't heard of him since that day from the island. Maybe because he is busy, for sure.

I pressed the green button to answer the call and put it beside my ears.

"Bro?"

"Love! I missed you, sorry if I haven't been keeping in touch with you for the past weeks, its because I was busy doing work.."

"Nah, its ok! So why'd you call all of a sudden?" I asked curiously, its very rare for him to call me and say his busy and sorry. If he does that, he has been doing some heavy load of work wich is bad news.

"Well, you see.. You need to transfer to another school, a school that has low profile.."

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"The scorpions hired some assassins and put them in your school and if they ever see you, you'll be dead."

"How can they possible kill a me?" I smirked.

"The scorpion ordered them to shoot you on sight.."

"Hmm, thats pretty weak of them but okay! Imma transfer school! I already have one in mind!" I chirped excitedly.

"What school? I'll ask Keith to enroll you."

"Nah, I'll be the one telling him."

"Ok then, see you when I see you."

"Hmm ok-- wait!!" I called him out.

"Is there anything else you need?"

"Why are you busy? What have you been doing for these past few weeks?" I asked, and when I asked, I felt both Atsumu and Osamu flinch.

I have to talk with these two fuckers later..

"Hmm, about that.. *sigh* Dad told me not to tell you this but..."

"What?! Tell me right fucking now! Did something happened to them?! Bro--!"

"Calm the fuck down, Dad only told me that he will be coming to Japan next month, with mom of course. Also, they wanna meet those boys of yours.."

"Wai---"

*toot toot toot to--*

"Fuck!" I sighed.

Now what am I supposed to do?! Mom and Dad will be here in a month or maybe in a week! Knowing them being overly excited to see me.

I sighed ones again before looking at my phone and typing a message for Keith, my other butler. I told him what school I will be transferring and he just sent me a thumbs up emoji.

Seriously, this is why he doesn't have a girlfriend....

.

.

"Hey, you two.. Come here for a second." I called the twins after we got out of the car Kita was driving.

I leaned on the trunk of the car as I looked at the twins coming closer to me. They hung their heads down, probably knowing what will I say.

"Tell me what happened on the past few weeks, why did you flinch when I asked brother about what happened, huh? Speak." my voice wasn't as bubly and soft anymore as it now held authority and command.

"I-I.. Your brother told us to eliminate some gangsters that was after you..." 'Samu said.

"And?" I asked, more like commanded them to speak more.

"A-And.. to make sure no one after you.." 'Tsumu continued what 'Samu left.

My deadly aura vanished ones I felt that they were not lying. This is too much work for the past weeks. What they said was true, I can feel it but there more to it.

"What school are you gonna transfer?"' Tsumu asked just to break the silence.

We were currently walking towards the large door inside the garage. Kita and Suna already went inside. We're at my place by the way.

"Hmm... To Karasuno, they are not as famous as other school so it'll be perfect~" I said as I pushed the door open as my eyes widen in shock and horror.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL CHICKEN DICK!!!"

___________________________________

Yeah I decided to cut this here. Guess what Masami saw ones she entered her house~

Michiko: Here goes our peaceful days~

Masami: aghh!! Shit!!

Thats all guys! Thankyou for the votes and for reading! I can't believe you all made it this far! Hahahaha knowing this book doesn't have some entertaining scenes ~ wehehehehe bye guys!!!
♡´・ᴗ・'♡
❤︎❤︎❤︎