~Chapter 6~

I'm sorry for the slow update T-T. It's because of my goddamn classes. It started a week ago so I had a hard time writing beacuse of the fucking activities they gave us. It was hella hard!

Online classes are like hell, for me.

I almost gave up on my studies, I broke down crying and saying "I give up.. I can't take it huhu"

Then my mum was "..... Ok...."

Me : O_o?? "you freakin' serious right now?"

___________________________________

Masami's Pov

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!!*

Sudden gun shots was heard at the back of the car. I ducked my head and grabbed one of my gun, Beretta 92FS. Rolling down the window as I got out half of my body outside and half inside.

Pointing my gun and aimed for the head of the driver then..

*Bang!!*

It echoed through my ears as the car went crazy. The driver was dead. The car was running zigzag then it jumped of the bridge.

Sitting back on the back seat beside Akashi and next to him is Kuroko. I relaxed when I leaned my back and sighed.

"Heh, we still got company" said Aomine who was driving and looked over to the rear. I snapped my head looking back and there I saw a goddamn van following us.

Meh, it's easy, you'll just have to hit the drivers haed and it done...

In a split second there was a machine gun appeared on top of the van and was aiming at us.

Fuck.

I thought before pulling out Aomine from the driver seat and there I now sat and was the one driving.

"Ehemmm, we're waiting.." I heard Kuroko spoke from behind pulling out his double handgun.

"Hmmm... Do you even need my permission at a situation like this?" smirking as I speak.

After that, they rolled down the window and started shooting at the van, and fuck it was goddamned bullet-proof!

Cursing at myself as I went faster and overtaking every vehicles that is in my way.

They starting shooting and thanked god I told my dad to make my baby bullet-proofed. Going faster and faster until we lost them.

"That wasn't even fun." Akashi stated cleaning his bloody red colored gun. I bought it a while ago.

"I think so too." Kuroko also said nodding.

"Want me to go slow and make them catch us?" I asked while looking over to the rear to see them.

Aomine nodded his head a 'no' and same goes for the rest. I frowned my brows.

"Why not? I thought you wanted fun?" I asked pouting and changed my glance frok them to the road.

"Nah, we'll save the fun for later~" Aomine cooed.

...

Maybe you're asking why we ended up in a situation like this? Well, you see, yesterday~

-

"Hello?" I answered my phone without looking whoever called.

"Masami~"