~Chapter 28~

Masami's Pov

"Ugh.."

I grunted as I rolled over my king size bed.

Its been a week since me and the players saw each other, they have been practicing for a week! The coaches won't even let them stop or take a break. Man, that is harsh. One hell of a practice.

To: Paradise💕😌
From: Miracle boi💖

Baby~
you have been staying in your dorm for a week now~ come down so we could hang out with the team~

Me and Wakatoshi will be waiting at the gate❤️

See you~

sent 8:30 am
received ✔️
read 8:31 am

I facepalmed. I just remembered that I have been in my dorm for a week now. This is why I haven't been with the boys so much. I don't know why but my body won't listen to me whenever I wanna go out or hang with them, I just felt something bad will happen if I go out with them.

Just gut feels, sometimes its true and sometimes its not. So I'll just ignore this for now, but I'll prepare if something might happen.

I sat up and walked out of my bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick bath. I then went out and walk to my closet and got an outfit.

After that, I went to the table beside my bed to get my phone and wallet. As soon as I'm done, I went to the door and wore my shoes before heading out and locking the door.

Walking to the elevator and pressed it open, I walked inside and pulled out my phone.

To: Miracle boi💖
From: Paradise💕😌

I'm at the elevator rn..
Please wait a little bit
longer hehe😘

sent 9:50 am
delivered ✔️
seen 9:52 am

I texted Tendou and waited for the elevator to open. When it opened, I dashed towards the gate and saw no one.

"What?! I thought they were he--!" I was cut off by someone hugging me from the bag and lifted me.

"Masami~~"

It was Tendou, he put me down and kissed my cheeks as I kissed his in return. I looked behind him and saw Wakatoshi and the team. I waved my hands at them as they saw me and waved back before walking towards me.