~ Chapter 9 ~

*Masami's Pov*

After wiping my so called 'babies' the coaches eneyered the gym.

"So for today, we'll be doing nothing!" coach Nekomata announce with a smile on his face. As usual.

"Today, you're just gonna sleep, eat, and go to bed, or do things you normally do in a normal day." coach Ukai, not the infamous Ukai, his grandson, Keishin announced.

"Oh! Also we have a special guest!" Takeda-sensei said with a bright smile on his face. He's still cute as ever!

By the way, ya'll maybe wondering why I knew them. Well, it's because, they are close to my family. My grandparents.

"May I call Masami Saka-----!?"

"AAHH!!"

I suddenly interrupted as I walked beside them. He had an questionable look. I just smiled at him saying 'I'll talk to you guys later' with a wink.

"My name is Masami Kazanae, it's nice to mee you all!" I bowed a perfect 90° and stood back up once.

"Nice to meet you too!!"

They greeted me all at once and bowed at the same time. I noticed Kita-san was looking at me with a smile. I blushed and waved a hi, shyly.

"Well then, why don't you introduce yourselves to our guest here, hmm?" coach Washijo said afyer looking at me.

"Let's start with Nekoma, then next will be... Fukurodani, Shiratorizawa, Inarizaki, Itachiyama, Karasuno, Aoba Johsai, and so on..." coach Nekomata said looking at me with his usual polite smile. More like he is now smiling like a cat.

Sigh. This will be a long day...

.

.

.

.

After then introducing themselves they went to their respective rooms which is where they will be staying.

The GoM also introduced themselves of course.

The Miracles are staying in the other building where there are closet, beds, and bathrooms.

Uhhh... Lemme just get this to the point.

The place we are staying right now is actually the Sakagaki's property. From the street to the back of the mountain is actully my property, my families property, rather. Yeah...

So for now, I won't be staying with the miracles cause I'll be staying the volleyball managers.

I'm pretty excited of this a week ago!! Eekk!!

~

"Sami-cchi isn't sleeping with us?! Whyyyy~?" Kise whined as we walked inside the building they were sleeping for the whole week.

"I dunno what's gotten into this girl's mind.." Michiko said shaking his head with a 'tsk tsk tsk' sound. She was walking with us, of course because she is a part of the Lions after all.

Lions are my dad's group, I'll be taking that group once he'll hand me the crown. Hihihihi!!!

We entered the room, a big ass room I should say.

Putting down the things as they plopped into their own beds.

I sat on the side of Midorima's bed as he was lying face flap on the comfy matress.

It was dead silent until I spoke up...

"So uhh... About the Scorpion...?" I bought the topic that we were supposed to deal with the other day when we were chased.