~ Chapter 48 ~

"What the fuck is happening?! Why would I give you my guns?"

"We're terribly sorry madam but there is a huge ruckus going inside the building." some random bodyguard said.

"If there is a ruckus goin' on inside you'll let me use my guns and weapons to protect myself and them!" I pointed at the teams behind me.

He looked behind me with a questioning look and back to me. "Why would you protect them? Aren't they be protecting you?" he said.

"Well, listen here motherfucker, they don't know how to use a weapons YET so I will be the one protecting them!" I  grabbed his necktie and pulls him close. "Now get the fuck out of my way."

He steps out off my way as I walked inside the luxury building. They following me of course. We got inside tge elevator, of course, we were too many so I had to go first with Kuroo, Daichi, Terushima, Bokuto, Ushijima, and Oikawa.

We arrived at the 20th floor. As I walked out of the elevator, there was this tall handsome man with a bandage on his forehead. Gurl, I just wanna go up to him and straight ask, are you single? But bitch he was with this blue cute lil girl with him walking and talking. So I just ignored them and proceeded to walk with the captains behind me.

Not until something happened that stopped us from walking. The girl he was with suddenly collapsed, he then made the guards call an ambulance. I was curious so I kinda peeked and my eyes was locked into his as he smirked. Bitch was gonna faint right at that moment.

I smiled at him and turned around to leave. I saw the captains looking at the handsome man that I just locked eyes with. They kinda looked mad.

.

.

Finally, We arrived at the room where my father reserved. It was quite fancy and a big room that fits all of us. The others was already there waiting.

"What took you so long?" asked Kita. He did not came along with us because he don't want to take his eyes off the twin foxes.

"Something just happened in the hallway just a few rooms from here." I said as I sat on the comfy bed.

"What happened?" Suga asked.

"There was this handsome man, he is with this blue haired girl and then when we pass by seconds ago the girl suddenly collapsed." I explained and plopped my back on the bed.

"So you think the guy earlier was handsome?" said Kuroo

"Handsome than me?" Oikawa added pointing at himself.

I smirked as I look at him before nodding my head. He just widens his eyes and slumped. Kuroo was just looking at me and crossed his arms.

I just look at him and asked "What?" he just huffed and walked to his bed, which was the bed beside me.

"Be ready guys, the auction will be starting any minute now, so be prepared." I said as I sat up and fixed my dress.

.

.

.

"What the fuck?!"

I shouted as I we entered the room. It was full of blood and there was a little girl in black, wearing glasses and was holding a vacuum cleaner. And bitch was she vacuuming the blood and the corpses. Maybe ask her where she bought that thingy.

Looking back to the guys who was shocked and frozen, some of them collapsed.

I facepalmed. I remembered they haven't seen this kind of situation. I told Terushima and his crew to get them out of here.

After that I looked back at them, she was still vacuuming the damn corpses and blood. And bitch was clean as fuck! Imma get some of that vacuum. Next to here was a small Levi looking guy and behind him was a Frankenstein shit looking big buff guy. What the actual fuck?!

"Hey-"

"Are you apart of a mafia?" the small guy asked

I nodded and was about to open my mouth when he talked again.

"Which familia are you?" he then pointed his umbrella at me.

Was I suppose to be afraid on an umbrell- Og shit! That was not an umbrella! It was a fucking sword. Bitch was about to get barbecued.

Luckily I dodged that fucking thrust. Pheww...

"Fucking stop stabbing me!! Bitch!" I fucking slapped that small bitch in his cheeks making him stop.

"No one has ever slapped him before.." the girl said.

"Well first of all, now, someone did him, and second of all motherfuckers. I am from the Sakagaki Familia bitches!" I raised my middle finger and turned around to leave when the shorty grabbed my wrist. "What do you want now?"

"Tell the boss we have her."

"Boss wh-?!"

_____________________________________

Sorry this was a short one. And I'm sorry that I haven't been updating omagawwddd!

I'm very busy these days cause bitch is about to get to senior high. And i don't like it -,-

And please, if you guys know something about STEM and ABM. Please tell me wich strand do I pick cause I don't know which one🤦🏻‍♀️. What do think is the best strand, I wanna be a business woman and sometimes an architect.

I kennat piicckk JNSJXKKAOW help meehh.

And thanks for those who have been waiting for an update😌🔥 I so fuckin love ya'll✨🤧

Love you guys alot✨💖🥺 I missed you! I love your comments!! I enjoyed reading them HAHAHAHAHA🤣