~Chapter 37~

Masami's Pov

"Awwweee~ does my baby misses mommy?"

I cooed ones I came inside the house where my friend lived and took care of my precious babies.

"They've been waiting for since they new you went to the Island and met with the five kings.." he said while sipping on his fucking tea.

"Awwee, how'd they new?" I asked looking at him.

"Bitch they know where you are, how you're doing, and what you're feeling. You trained them, didn't you?" he said.

"Uh, yeah.." I said and looked down to see my two baby wolfs.

I have a black and white wolf. The black one is Moon while the whit one is Sun.

I named the black one Moon because I saw him laying in the middle of the rode at midnight, the moon was shining bright at him so I named him Moon. And for the white one, I saw him hanging on a tree in broad daylight. I got him and took care of him. That was a few years back then.

Smiling as I patted their heads as they wag their tails.

I stood up and went to the counter on the kitchen and there I sat with my friend in front of me.

"So, mind introducing me to those handsome boys over there?" he asked looking behind me.

I turned around and saw Kyoutani with Suna petting the wolves. A smile spread across my face when I saw Kyoutani's eyes sparkled and had a slight blush. Suna was petting the wolves as he took pictures of it.

"Kyo! Suna! Come here for second!!" I and and motioned them to come to me.

"What is it?" Kyoutani had a scowl on his face as he looked at me and to my friend.

"Well, I just wanna introduce you my friend. This is Hiroshi Kano, the one taking care of the wolves. Kano, this is Kyoutani and Suna, my boyfriends!"

"Aghsjwjjxjwpfff!! What?! Are you fucking kidding me?" he spit his tea that he was drinking making me laugh.

I looked at the boys beside me, they had blush all over their faces which made me laugh even more at their cuteness.

"Just kidding! They're my friends!" I beamed. Kano seemed to calm his shit down and smiled at them.

He heaved a deep sigh and looked at me seriously, I nodded and looked over to the boys and told them to go play with the dogs for bit.

.

.

"The scorpion has been targeting you lately, they were planning killing you on the spot." he said drinking the tea he made ones again.

I just sighed and took a sip of my milktea that he made. It was matcha flavour.

"Yup, my brother already told me that they are planning on killing me right on the spot." looking at him as he made a motion to continue what I'm saying. "I am now going to another school with somewhat low profile for hiding. I heard from brother that the scorpions hired some gangsters and assassins to kill me..."

"Gehh!! The fuck?" he exclaimed.

"I know righg, and you know whats more fucked up?!" I almost shouted.

"What?.." he raised his brow and sipped his tea.

"My parents are coming here next month and that is 2 days from now!" I whisper shouted as both my hands held my head.

You know that feeling when you bought friends unto your house secretly while you parents are away and now suddenly coming back without you knowing and you still have your friends on your house having the best day in your lives. Ugh, fuck.