~ Chapter 16 ~

*Masami's Pov*

I went up to my room and closed the door as I entered. I walked in my closet and picked clothes for me to where.

Walking inside the bathroom, taking a little shower then head out with just towel wrapping around my body.

When I was about to change, I heard a scratch on the door and sighed as I walked to my door and opened it revealing King. I let him inside and locked the door after he entered.

He jumped up my bed that I giggled at him wagging his tail on me. His eyes watched my every movements as if scanning me. I just giggled and proceed to change my clothes:

I put on my house slippers and went out after grabbing my phone and waited King to get off my bed and went out

We walked down stairs and looked into everyone who was playing with the cats. I chuckled at the sight.

Soon they noticed me and looked my way while blushing as Kuro, Bokuto, Tendou, Osamu, and Atsumu wolf whistled at me. I waved at them that made them even blush more. I giggled and went to the kitchen with the managers already there cooking lunch.

I sat on one of the chair on the counter while looking through my phone. I got a message from my brother earlier that he is already near.

Smiling as I excitedly excused myself to them and dashed towards the front of the house.

The boys were curious and followed me out in front of the house. I waited until I saw his car parked in front of me as he got out and hugged me. He kissed me on the cheeks and wrapping his arms around my waist protectively.

Then I saw another car parked next to my brothers. Ren walked out and ran excitedly at me as I got out of my brothers grip and ran towards Ren.

I jumped as he catched me and twirled me in the air as he looked up at me and I looked down on him. He bring me down then kissed me on the cheeks multiple times. He even pecked my lips causing my brother to grow an irk mark and smacked him hard. He then natched me away from Ren and walked towards the boys who looked so confused.

"Uhh? Who are you?" Kuroo asked looking at my brother straight in the eyes as he sent him a cold icy glare that no one can stand. Kuroo ran shivers down his spine as he looks away while I giggled.

"I'm her brother and you?" Kenji, my bro asked him as he tensed.

"Im her f-friend" he said and stuttered the word friend. I chuckled and felt Ren's hand were on my ass. I looked at him as he wink.

I smirked and nodded nudging my brother as he knew we gonna prank everybody.

"Hi~ my name is Ren and I'm her boyfriend~" he said and quickly snatched me away from my brothers grip making hin growl.

The boys were pale at what they've just heard.

He wraps his arms around my waist as he was at my back, resting his chin on top of my head and I giggled.