~Chapter 43~

Third Person's Pov

So the Karasuno gang went back homr and when they got back home, Masami straight up to Terushima and yanked him before dragging him upstaird. To her room.

The guys were confused as fuck. They looked at ut other and shrugged.

Well, Hinata being Hinata, the smol lil cute innocent human tangerine went up to the stairs. To Masami's room and crouched down at her door steps.

Pressing his smol cute lil ears unto the doors and listened to what was happening inside her room.

.

Inside the room, Masami was sitting beside Terushima who was sweating bullets.

He was nervous, he was asking himslef what in the fucking hell did he do wrong, why was he dragged in her room. Maybe she wants to- no! He slapped himself for that thought.

"Why the fuck did you slap yourself? Are you high?!" Masami blurted out, looking at her friend with worried expression.

"Wha- No! I don't do drugs, I promise!" he crossed his heart as he raised defensively his other arm.

"Oh ok, I just thought.."

"So.. Why did you drag me here, is there something you wanna talk about?" he asked looking in her crimson orbs that made his heart skip a beat the moment he look at it.

"Do you know of other Infamous gang here in Tokyo? Besides yours, of course." she asked looking curiously at him.

It looks like he was thinking and remembering who else is an Infamous gang besides his crew here in Tokyo. He put a thumb on his chin and thinked hard.

"Ah!" he snapped his fingers and looked at Masami "Actually there is, the leader is at Karasuno, so most of his crew are in Karas-- WAIT! YOU WENT TO KARASUNO!!! DID THEY HARM YOU? WHAT DID THEY D--"

"Stop, and no, they didn't do anything.." she trailed "Its that bitch.." she mumbled but still heard by her friend.

"What..? Bitch? Who? Do you want me to kill her? I'll send some of my guys there tomorrow or I will perso-" she covered his mouth and smirked.

"Actually.." her smirked grew wider making him sweat bullets again. "I'll give you a call tomorrow when they make a move, just prepare some of your trusted boys, ok?" she smiled normally and pecked his lips before standing and walking outside.

.

After hearing that, the smol tangerine ran as fast as hr can and went back to the others. When he got back he was panting and the others were kinda confused, well they are.

"What's wrong Hinata?" Suga came and asked one one his babies.

"Uhh.. I- uuhh.. I went to the bathroom and saw a ghost so I ran back here..." he said while sweating and averting his eyes everywhere.

"Ooookkaayyy...." Suga said and patted the boys head and ruffled it. "Maybe you're just hallucinating, just shrugged it off!"

"Y-Yeah, maybe I was... I-I'm gonna go back to the room now!" he said and started to walk away when he bumped into Masami.

"Oh! Baby! Why are so pale? Did something happen?" she was smiling brightly like she wasn't planning on murdering someone earlier.

"Y-YEAH!! uhm... I-I'm just gonna go to my room, later Masami-chan!!" then he ran up stairs leaving a confused Masami.

"What wrong with him?" she asked as she sat in between Akaashi and Bokuto. She was leaning her head on Bokuto and placed her legs on Akaashi's lap.

"Dunno, he came running down here saying her saw a ghost when he was on the bathroom." Daichi told her.

Masami's Pov

I sighed and plopped on my bed. Its currently 10:03 pm and I'm still wide awake. I was thinking of the possibilities of how the events will turn tomorrow.

Can't wait to her reaction when she'll discover who I truly am, BWAHAHAHAHA- ahem..

As I was saying, I can't wait till tomorrow. I was planning on not going to school cause it boring but turns out it isn't.

Hmm, maybe she'll corner me after school? Or straight up talk to me and fight one on one, pfft- she doesn't even stand a chance, even the tiniest percent the world could give.

I could just break her neck and it'll be the end of her, if she's lucky then she can still survive, somehow.

I'm thinking on whose the leader of that gang tho, I was kinda disturbed. If that bitch's boyfriend ain't the leader then who? He better not be someone I know cause imma just kill the boyfriend and the bitch secretly.

If the leader is someone I know and we are friends in the past up till now, then, his gang will get to live but not the bitch and her bf. And he's an enemy, then, his gang will be eliminated quickly. Then the name of the gang will be erased in the black list of the underworld. And no one will tslk about it, like it was never there.

As I was going to sleep, I heared a knock on my door.

I swear to God, they just come her and sleep then kiss the hell outta me. Well, not that I mind tho.

"Masami?"

I heared Bokuto's voice behind the closed doors. I giggled.

"Open it, its not locked." I answered, then he opened it and close it, but then locked.

Oh shit... Nah, this guy right here is innocent as fuck!

"Masami... Can I cuddle..?" he said with the pleading owl eyes.

That is my fawking weakness bitch-

"Awe, yes of course babe, come insjde here and lets sleep." I said and patted the space beside me.

He happily walked up and smiled, tucking in the soft comforters. He hugged my waist as he burried his face in between my boobs.

Running my hands on his owl like colored hair as he nuzzled on my boobs, wtf-

"Bokuto... What the fuck are you doing?" I asked looking down on him.

HE WAS GODDAMN MAKING HICKEYS ALL OVER MY CHEST!!! BITCH I-

"I'm just marking you as my property.." then he came up to, cupped my cheeks and leaned for kiss.

And bitch was he a GOOD kisser. Did Akaashi teach him this? I dunno but dAmn! He is gOoD!!

"You're mine.." he said after we broke the kiss and pecked my forehead before tightly hugged my waist pulling me closer to him.

There I comfortably sleep pressed in his hard dAaAmn chest. I love this man.

All of 'em!

________________________________

I just wanna fawking tell you guys....

I'm a SIMP for ✨ CORPSE husband ✨

Yeah, I ship em with Sykkuno my baby❤️
I love corpse so much that I would die!! He made my heart skip a beat. I'm TELLING YOUU!!! IT DID STOOPP!! AAAAAAHHH!!!!

Ok too much for that...

I love guys so much, I thought I can't update anymore for a month cause I kinda failed..? No, not failed but I have low grades so yeah.. I though mum was gonna confiscate my phone but nah.. She did nOt! Wahahaha!!

And you know what I did?! I was so down that time that I wasn't in my right mind... You wanna know what I did?!??!!!

I FUCKING DELETED ALL MY BL PICTURE THAT IS ALL OVER 3000+!!! WTF!!!

And I'm glad didn't deleted my Anime pics... Wooh!!

Thats all!!! THANKYOU GUYS AND I LOVE YOOUU!!! 😍😘❤️💖💞💋💟