~Chapter 1~

~°❤️❤️❤️°~

___________________________

~×Third Person's Pov×~

*BANG!!*

*BANG!!*

*BANG!!*

"That's the last one.. I think?" a girl with long chocolate brown hair that reaches her mid back spoke.

"What do ya mean 'I think'? She'll never let one of those bastards get away" a tall indigo haired boy that was standing beside her stated with a smirk.

"Yup! That's my girl~" a very tall blonde boy stood next to a short sky blue haired boy who was watching her walk towards them.

"Shut up! I ain't yours!" a short girl with wavy black hair that reaches her waist spoke up, holding a gun in hand.

"The work here is done, lezz go!" the indigo haired tall boy said, motioning everyone inside the black van parked on the streets.

The group of males with an addition of two average girls walking in front of them as they went inside the van. Soon enough, they all got out of the van that was parked inside the garage.

Walking inside the house--- *cough* *cough* mansion *cough*

"Aaahh~" plopping their tired bodies into the comfy luxurious couch as they let out a moan in pleasure. -Don't you dare get the wrong idea about the pleasure-

"What's for dinner, Masacchin?" the tall-- I mean 2 meter tall guy with strangely purple long hair that reached his shoulders. He asked while plopping his head on top of the girl's head. Though, he had to really crouch down on her level.

"I'm makin' some curry on rice, omelette, miso soup, tempura, and many other.." she said before smiling at the tall friend.

He just hummed and nodded his head then walked back to the living room with the others where watching a movie.

Masami then started cooking when suddenly a head perked up from the door of the kitchen.

"I'll help you with that!" Michiko, her cousin said as she walked towards Masami who was chopping something.

~°~°~°~

"Waaah~ I'm full!"

"Me too!"

"Me three~"

"Ok guys, shut up"

They shut their loud mouths as they stood from the table bringing the plates towards the sink.

"I'll do the dishes."

The sky blue haired boy volunteered and walked past Masami and towards the sink. Wearing a gloves as he started to wash.

"Thanks, Tetsu~" Masami hugged the sky blue haired boy who's name is Kuroko Tetsuya.

"No problem, Sami" he smiled and went back to what he was doing.

Masami walked out of the kitchen and towards the living room which is where most of the group was. They were watching a movie. Masami then plopped herself in between the blonde male and the green haired male wearing a glasses.

"Waah~ Masamicchi is sitting beside me!" the blonde squealed as he hugged Masami from the side, which she loved it.

She loves to cuddle more that anyone. She likes it when it's done by her friends or the people she is comfortable with. Being touchy-touchy is normal for her.