~ Chapter 45 ~

Masami's Pov

"HOLY SHIT! Ash?!"

I shouted when I turned towards his direction. He just smiled at me and took off his glasses cooly and opened his arms wide.

"Yo!"

Not even a single second wasted I run and jump into him as he catched me and twirled us both.

"It's been so long. Bitch I even watched the series! You did great!" I hugged him tightly this time.

He gently puts me on the ground as he smiled at me.

By the way, about the series, he is the actor of a series called "Banana Fish" and bitch it was a masterpiece. Yachi and me watched it a few months ago and bawled our eyes out.

"Yuuji! Long time no see!" he went to Terushima and made their signature bro fist or what they called it.

I went to the broken hearted bitch that was still crying. She looked up at me ones she noticed I was standing in front of her.

"Your lucky I know the boss of your boy- I mean ex-boyfriend over there." I said with a smirk. She just scrunch her eyebrows and looked at me with anger.

"You bitch!" she stood up and was about to grab my hair when someone grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"Oh! Shorter, didn't know you were here!" I smiled as I greeted the mohawk purple haired male behind Bincey who was struggling on his grip.

"Yeah!" he smiled at me before turning his head towards Bincey and his aura darken "Don't you even dare to think about doing something to her, cause if you do, you'd be dead." he said, squeezing her wrist befkre letting go.

Bincey was horrified making her run out of the building with a crying face.

"Hey there Angel! Still short as ever!" Shorter came to me and slung his arms around my shoulder.

Yeah, he called me angel just like Oikawa does, but without the "-chan".

"Why are you guys here? I thought you were in London?" I asked looking up at Shorter.

He shrugged and pointed at Ash who was busy talking to Tersuhima.

"You don't know?" I asked again, he just nodded a yes before walking with me to Ash and Terushima.

"What are you guys talking about?" I popped up in between them making them both flinch.

"Discussing some things.." Ash said and took out a cigarette and light it.

I took the cigarette that was in his mouth already and put it into mine. I then puffed out a smoke before smiling at him.

"Tch, you're underage!" he hissed.

"Nah, I'm not.." I shrugged and waas about to walk to the direction of the bitch's boyfriend to congratulate him that he wouldn't die, but Ash called me so I turned.

"We're going to York New City, are you coming?" he said.

My eyes sparkled and clung to his arms. I was smiling brightly making them go blind.

"YES!"

.

.

AT THE MANSION

.

.

"Where are we going Masami?" asked Sugawara.

"I'm taking you all to York New City tomorrow so pack all yoir things that is needed. We'll be staying there for a week." I said.

"Seriously?! Ok I'm just gonna start packin'" Oikawa stood up and ran straight to his shared room with Iwaizumi, Hanamaki, and Matsukawa.