~Chapter 21~

Third Person's Pov*

"I'll be going this way, you guys head that way." Masami said heading to the direction where she pointed, which was going west.

Masami climed up the tree as soon as she heard some rustling, shouting, and footsteps coming her way.

Soon enough Kageyama, Hinata, Noya and Tanaka came out of the bush running and didn't notice Masami. She then wrapped her legs around the branch then fell upside down pointing her water gun at the four idiots, then shoot.

"Wha--!? Who did that?!" Tanaka exclaimed looking around.

"Heh, sorry!" Masami exclaimed jumping down from the tree branch.

"It was you?!" Noya asked wide eyes. He can't believe Masami just did that, she shot all four of them at once.

"Yup! Now, I'm gonna keep going! Bye~" she waved her hands goodbye at them as she ran further.

"So she's the predator.." Kageyama mumble with an unnoticeable smile crept in his lips.

"Ah! Bakageyama just smiled!!" Hinata exclaimed covering his mouth and pointed accusingly at his setter.

"I didn't! Boke Hinata BOKEE!!"

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, at the east part of the mountain, there were heard shouts from teams.

"Ah! Kiyoko is the pre--!!"

Before Ennoshita could shout, he was shot in the face by non other than Kiyoko Shimizu. She had her usual stoic face one as she bowed apologising for shooting him off.

"Nah it's ok!" Ennoshita smiled and patted her shoulder as she nkdded and ran towards the other direction.

~

On the north side of the mountain there, again, heard shouts.

"I'm sorry!!"

With Yachi apologising and shooting Yamaguchi and Tsukkishima as then she was shot at the back by Sugawara.
After that shooting battle, they apologized to each other.

The players who were shot came back down the mountain with some players already there eating watermelons.

"Eh?! Tsukishima got shot?!" Hinata exclaimed as he looked at Tsukki in disbelief. He was hoping Tsukishima would somehow be the last one standing on their team, but turns out it isn't.

"Shut up, shrimp!" Tsukishima said and bonked the head of Hinata.

~

"Uwaah~ didn't expect Yukie would be the predator!" Konoha exclaimed looking at his manager with a smile.

"Heh~" Yukie then posed a peace sign with her hands and her tongue stucking out a little as she winked.

"By the way, where is Kaori?" Konoha asked curious and looking around.

"Oh, she's doing her job~" Yukie said before running away to the direction where Kaori was.

~

Masami back flipped three times as Bokuto, Akaashi, and Kuroo tried to shoot her. She landed in all fours and rolled behind a tree before standing up and held her gun.

"Who would've thought kitten is the predator~" she heard Kuroo said slowly approaching the tree she was hiding, same with Bokuto, Akaashi was just standin a meter away from the tree aiming his gun and ready to shoot if ever Masami would walk out.