~ Chapter 31~

Masami's Pov

As soon as I said that, all I heard was silence. I looked over to them to see something so unexpected, they held a calm, collected, and serious face.

This was unexpected indeed. I closed my head as I smiled, deciding to continue on my story.

"When I was 4 years old, my mom told me about our family's business and doings. She told me every secret there is in the family. Then she took me to a place where I met Meliodas..."

.

.

.

I walked in between my mother and father, going inside a large mansion, a black and white masion with a beautiful garden on the both corners. Beautiful and mesmerizing flowers displayed perfectly.

Dazed by the beautiful flowers as we walk, I didn't know that we stopped. The sound that made me snap was the opening of the large black double doors.

We stepped inside just to be met with men in black, not to mention they had guns and carried by their arms.

I didn't really care wether they had guns or they look a bit intimidating I must say. Nothing really bothered me.

As we continued to walk, one of the maids took us upstairs and opened a large double door, again, but this time its white. When we entered, we were met by a dining hall.

My mom started to walk following dad, which I also did, holding her hands. My dad stopped and looked at something, more like someone. I trailed his gaze which led me to a. Man in all black, his hair slick back as he was puffing smoke.

"Nice to see you again.. Emperor." he said as he puffed a smoke ones again.

"Nice to see you too, King." my dad said in a monotone voice.

"So who's this pretty young lady?" he asked looking at me. His red crimson eyes stared into mine. I could feel he was letting a dark aura just to test me if I cower in fear but I just deflected it with a smile.

"Hi there mister, my name is Sakagaki Masami, its a pleasure to meet you." I said as I bkwed politely.

"The pleasure is mine." he smiled, and it was kinda creepy.

.

We sat in the table and comfortably eating while my mom and dad talked to the couple known as King and Queen. I knew that it was some codename but still, kinda bothers me.

As I ate, my mom called my attention and pointed across from me. I kinda flinch as I met eye-to-eye with a kid my age with his blonde silky soft messy hair and his emerald orbs staring into my ruby ones.

"This is our eldest son, Meliodas and beside him is the second eldest, Estarossa, and the lastly the youngest, Zeldris." he introduced us to his son.

I looked over to the second eldest known as Estarossa, he was looking at me and smiled lovingly. I also smiled back. Then glanced over the youngest who I found a bit cute is named Zeldris. Then lastly, Meliodas who looked so serious.

[A/N: Omaygah, please tell me I'm wrong! Is Estarossa the youngest or the second oldest? Waahhh I forgoott!! >~<]

I sent him a quick smile before continuing to eat.

It has been a while now and mom told me to go to the garden cause she notice me earlier staring at the pretty flowers.

A maid took me to the main garden which was in the middle on the mansion. It was nice, the sun hitting my soft delicate skin ever so lightly. The grass that brushed my ankles (hehe ankle...😏) ahem!!..