~Chapter 24~

Third Person's Pov

The players went out of the mansion and towards the shore with a sleepy face and some are yawning.

Rubbing her eyes as she was holding Asahi's large warn hands who was blushing. His hair was put into a messy bun by Masami of course.

"Goodmorning~" she said in a sleepy tone. The boys replied in a sleepy tone.

The coaches walked infront of the team and announced everything what they'll be doing for the whole day in the shore.

"This day will be our last day in this private island and head back to Tokyo because we've been spending too much of our time here.." coach Nekomata said.

"It was supposed to be just a week but we ended up spending one month." coach Washijo said his hands on his back as usual.

"As for today, you'll be doing laps around the island and go hiking the mountain and play volleball on the sand and water. The one will be in charge of all this is Masami."

With what coach Ukai said made the boys pale and looked over to Masami just to see her koala hugging Asahi as she snores.

"If you have questions please raise your hands.." coach Nekomata said.

Some of the boys raised their hands and asked some questions which was gladly answered by the coaches. The last one to raise their hand was Kuro.

"Yes?"

"If she's in charge of everything then..." - Kuro

"It'll be like yesterday?" - Bokuto

"Yes, but she doubled it up.." coach Ukai said smirky evily.

"Wait no, she tripled it, right?" coach Nekomata said with his smile, but this time it was like he was smiling mischievously.

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!" all of the players shouted making Masami flinch and quickly went down to Asahi and looked at her surroundings.

Judging from the pale looks and the evil smirks of the coach, she can tell that they already know. She smiled and stretch and did some back flip.

"Wooaahh!! Teach meee!!" Hinata, Goshiki, and Bokuto ran to Masami and told her to teach them which she smirked in return making the other players gulp and pale.

.

.

.

While the boys was doing some laps around the island, Masami sat on the sand with her phone in hand. Someone just had sent her a message, it was an unknown number. So, Masami being a curious bish she is, opened it.

To: Sakagaki
From: Unknown number

Masami, its been so long!
By the way, I heard that your in the island rn? Is that true?

sent 10:21 am
read 10:35 am

Who is this? And how'd they get my number?

To: Unknown number
From: Sakagaki

Uhm.. Hi?
Do I know you?

sent 10:38 am
read 10:38 am

To: Sakagaki
From: Unknow number

Oh! I'm sorry for not introducing immediately hehe.. Well, I can't reveal my name but.. Are you perhaps familiar with this; "Sate sate sate~"
I hope you remembered! :)