~Chapter 5~

~Masami's Pov~

Soon enough, I got home, parked my car inside the huge ass garage filled with different luxurious cars then walking inside the house just to be greeted by an angry Ahomine.

"What took you so long?!" he growled looking at me with his arms crossed.

"Are you an idiot?! It takes 20 minutes to fucking drive here from school!"
I replied at him.

"Then you should've drove faster!" he was annoyed and stepped towards me. Looking down on me as I just looked up on him.

"I get that you want to see me so badly everday AHOmine!" I stuck a tongue out and went to walked up to my room and took a nice warm shower and changed into my grey oversized t-shirt with a black shorts underneath.

I walked down and saw the group sitting on the couch silently. You can't even hear noise coming from them.

"Guys, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I did sleepover with some of my guy volleyball friends on the other mansion." I said as I plopped myself between Aomine and Kagami.

I snuggled my head into Aomine's chest. He didn't bother looking at me and kept his emo mode.

"Aomine~" I called looking up to him. "Aomine~ I'm sowwyyy~~" I cooed again and made a puppy eyes which no one can resist.

"Just accept the apology Ahomine! Geez!" Kagami said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and snuggled more to Aomine's neck.

Later on, Aomine finally accepted my apology then the door went open revealing a tired ass Michiko.

She walked towards me and plopped into my stomach. She hugged me in the waist and started mumbling something.

"What?" I asked. I can't understand what she was mumbling!

"I-I'm... I'm sorryyyyy!! Wahuhuhu!!" aaannnddd she started crying. I didn't even know what's the reason.

"Hey.. Hey! What are you apologising for? Hm?" I pushed her and cupped her cheeks, looking deep into her emerald orbs. She looked into my golden ones.

"I'm sorry I forgot to inform the group that you we---"

"Nah it's ok, besides, I already knew you forgot or went to sleep cause you're tired." I cut her off.

With that, she burried her face into my chest as I hug her, trying to calm her down.

...

It was already 7:48pm so I had to cook dinner. As you know, we don't have maids in the house. We only have buttlers and bodyguards all scattered around the plays.

I sometimes cook when I feel like it and when I don't, they're the ones who will cook.

As for now, I'm in a good mood so I was the one cooking, with the help of Akashi and Himuro.

I smiled while chopping some onions.... Onions... Hmmm...

Far as I know I hate onions but Akashi made me chop them, and when I started to chop them, my eyes became blurry due to the tears forming in my eyes!

Uughhhh! Akashi why!? Why do you have to make me chop these fucking onions!?

I was mentally and physically crying!

§Himuro' Pov§

While we were happily cooking with Akashi and Masami. I suddenly heard sobs and sniffles beside me.

I turned to look who was it. It was Masami crying while chopping onions!

We all knew she hated onions but Akashi would make her chop them. Well, aside from Masami being the Queen of the house. Akashi is the Emperor. No one disobeys the Emperor or you'll fave his bloody scissors.