~ Chapter 10 ~

Soooo~ it'll be Masami's Povs all the way to the end! But don't worry... Imma put some of the guys pov!

So yeah! Read the story! 😉

___________________________________

*Masami's Pov*

After making soke of the dinner. I helped them serve each table.

I walked towards Inarizaki where Kita-san and his teams are. I smiled and place the dish in the middle of the table.

"Here's your food! I hope you like it. I made it!" I beamed a smile before walking to the kitchen counter and took another dish.

Walking my way towards Karasuno as I placed their food.

"Hi~ here's your food! I hope you enjoy!"

"Thankyou very much!"

"A goddess has served us food!"

"Just like Kiyoko-san!"

I buzz cut boy said, same with the cute lil fillow beside him that his bangs are the only part that is bleached.

.

.

.

After I served everyone's food, I walked towards the manager's table and there I ate with them.

We eat and chat at the same time. Asking questions like 'who is your crush?' or 'do like somebody?' or 'do you have a boyfriend?' and many other related to love.

"Hey~ Masami, I have kept this secret all by my self since yesterday..." Yukie paused for bit then continued "... I saw you were being led to the managers room by Inarizaki's captain. Also, when he walked out, he had a smile and a blushing face as he walk pass by me. He didn't even notice I was there... So tell me! Are you da----!"

"What?! NO! we only just met!" I exclaimed.

Yukie and the other just raised a brow unsatisfied as they pretend to nod their heads off.

I didn't notice my face was a blushing mess though.

...

We finished eating and head back to the rooms.

It was still 7:50pm, still early for me to sleep.

The walk towards the room was filled with silence. I looked at them to see if there was something wrong on why they were being so silent.

It is because they are tired. Its written all over their face and body!

I can't blame them though, they have been working hard and haven't had sleep since morning.

Sliding the doors open as they immediately plopped their bodies on the futon and unbelievably asleep.

Guess they must be really tired.

I smiled and stood up. Walking up to them and covered them each with blankets.

For me. I really am not sleepy so might as well walk out and get some fresh cold air. Which I find relaxing~

Sitting on the grass on top of the hill as I lean my back on the tree. Looking up at the stary sky while the wind blowing gently on my skin.

I slowly closed my eyes and feel the surroundings. I smiled a little.

Softly singing a song as I closed my eyes. I'm in the chorus of the song then I slowly opened my eyes, lokking directly at the bright moon above.

"Cause in another life
I would be your girl~"

As I was singing I felt something wet coming down my cheeks.

Still, I continue to sing.

"... I would make you stay..
.. So I don't have to say you were...."

My vision was all blurry as the tears was running down my cheeks. I looked up the moon and closed my eyes.

"... I don't have to say you were... The one that got away... *sob*"

*Tendou's Pov*

Everyone was now asleep even though it's still early.

I walked out of the room carefully not to wake them up. Walking outside the building and went up to the hills.

I was stopped in my tracks as soon as I heard someone singing and then lastly, it cried.

Sobs and sniffles were heared up to where I am standing. Which was just one metter apart from the tree.

Slowly walking up to the tree, I saw Masami crying. She was bowing her head.

I sat down beside her which she didn't notice yet.

"Masami-chan? Why are you crying?" I asked looking at her.

She flinched a bit and slowly turning to face me. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Why are you cr---!!?"

She hugged me! She friggin hug me!! ME?! as in ME?!

"H-Hey.. Wh---"

I was cut off by her gripping the back of my hoodie tightly.

"... Please... let's stay like this for a while..." she said in between sobs.

I hugged her and patted her back, resting my chin on top of her head. I really like the feeling of being hugged. I'm happy.

Wish this could last...

Some moments passed as she was now silent. I pushed her a little to look at her face, her eyes were red and puffy. She also was trembling a little.

Guess she is cold.

I leaned her body on the tree as I took of my hoodie and wore it to her.

She was peacefully asleep. I smiled at the view of her wearing my favourite hoodie.

It kinda looks like she's my girlfriend.

Standing up as I carry her bridal style and walk inside the building.

Then soon we reached her room where she was staying. I slowly opened the door and placed her on her futon.

Covering her with blanket as I pecked on her forehead.

"Good night, princess"

Walking out of the room silently and went back to my room and there I sleep.

____________________________________

Aomine: That bastard!

Akashi: Dare he kissed my darling *cleaning his scissors *

Now now everyone, it just and act! Be matured! Jeez!

Kagami: Yeah, be matured...

Aomine: Your one to talk!

Kagami: What!?

Bye guys! See you on the next chapter! 💖

Imma sleep!