~ Chapter 44 ~

Third Person's Pov

𝐏𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚛𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚘𝚔?

𝚋𝚢𝚎-𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠! 𝙶𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘! 𝙱𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚢!! ❤︎❤︎❤︎

𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 9:45𝒂𝒎

A chuckle escaped from her lips as she tuck back in her phone and listen to her teacher.

The class was boring so she looked outside the window which was just beside her. Ya know, main anime character sitting position shit. While looking outside, she noticed something that made her smirk.

She saw a bunch of gangster looking fuckers waiting at the gates. She's sure as fuck she isn't the one who noticed this. All of the class did.

"What the hell?!"

"Why are they here?"

"They're gonna cause a huge trouble again..."

... Again..?

Masami thought

Ah, what else could a gang do in a school? Wreck havoc and cause ruckus... Tsk tsk.

"Hmm, its them again.." said Enno who was also looking ourside of the window.

"Again?" she asked raising a brow.

"Yeah, they caused some huge ruckus here at school for the past few months." leaning back to his chair and sighed shooking his head.

"What's the cause tho?"

"Well, its kinda shit if you ask me.." he trailed and looked back at the gang outside. ".. Some random girl came here declaring war on the other girl, the 'bitch' you met yesterday.." looking back to the board and copied what the teacher was writing. "... And then that bitch also declared war. So then then the next day here comes best boifriends and his whole gang behind...."

"Well.... That's nonsense.. Wtf is wrong with those bitches?!" Masami said while looking intensely out the window.

.

.

DISMISSAL

.

.

"I'll be heading to the gym! See you there Enno!" said Masami as she waved Ennoshita a goodbye and exited the room.

While walking down the hallways, students would whisper everytime she passes them. Whispers like 'she's so beautiful!' 'an absolute goddess' 'an angel sent by the heaven's' or some shit like that.

She ignored it like usual but some whispers would sometimes go inside her ears and stuck at her head for the rest of the time. Whispers such as;

'Rich bitch..'

'Whore, hogging all the boys in the volleyball club'

'A slut..'

'She thinks she's pretty when she's not'