~Chapter 20~

× Masami's Pov×

I woke up in my bed with Yachi hugging my waist as her face was on my breast, snuggling in more. I giggled at the cute sight of her looking like a baby.

I looked around and saw there was a pile of tissues on the floor. I sweatdropped after remembering what we did. We watch Banana fish and it was trully a good movie! I love the characters especially Ash Lynx and Eiji!! Aaaahhh!! I love them-- I should stop.

Sitting up my bed waking Yachi up. She yawned and rubbed her eyes before sitting up and stretching with me. We head to the bathroom and we took a shower together.

Sometimes, its really good to have a friend join you with shower. Its relaxing and comforting. We talked about our lives, but of course I didn't tell her about me. I'm afraid that it'll scare her that she doesn't want to be near me anymore, same with the others.

I sighed before standing up and wrap my bodg with a clean white towel. Yachi did the same and went out with me. I went to my walk in closet and grabbed a red oversized hoddie and a white oversized hoodie with two black short shorts.

Walking out and closing the door to the closet, I threw the white hoodie over to Yachi as she catched it with her face.

"Wear that and we'll be heading out and wear that." I said and turned around to change into the outfit I chose.

...

We head down to the living room, there no one so I thought they would be on the beach.

When we arrived at the beach, there we saw everyone playing, sunbathing, swimming, and eating barbecue. My stomach growl and so did Yachi's, we giggled and walked towards were the boys were.

Yachi went to the managers cause she was hungry as hell, while me, I went behind Futakuchi and poke his bare back. He was facing the ocean though, he seems to admire the view.

"Oh! Masami, its you" he looked down at me and smirked.

Oh why do I get something bad will happen.

He was about to grab me when someone beat him to it and went straight to the ocean.

"wai-- nooo-- sto-- KKYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

With that last scream, I was engulfed with water! I pouted under the water and went to the surface to see the giant setter of Dateko, Koganegawa Kanji...

"You lil shit!" I said and pounced unto him drowning him on the water as he went pale. I left him there as his body floated with his soul leaving his body.

Right now, I'm wet! I just changed into knew pair of clothes!!

I grumbled and grumpily sat on the sand and huffed away a strand of hair on my face. Pouting as I glared at Koganegawa who walked up to the surface and to me.

He sat next me and nuzzling his haid into mine. I just ignored him and stood up leaving him again with pale expression.

I walked to Semi and sat in front of him. Then his mother instincts slapped him that made him get a bunch of towel and wrapped it over me as he held another one and wiped dry my hair.

After that I stood up and looked around. I spotted Michiko and walked to her but stopped when she was with her boyfie flirting... I deadpanned and walked back to Semi.

"Can I have atleast a dry clean shirt?" I asked looking up to him.

"Hey Ushijima!! Let Masami borrow your extra shirt!" he shouted to the tall well built ace, Wakatoshi. He walked towards us and to his bag, after getting his shirt, he handed it me which I smiled at him and bowed.

I walked over to the managers and asked if they could cover me while I change. They nodded and started to cover and guard me from the boys.

While I was changing, I heard Kaori yelling at Kuroo and Oikawa who was trying to peek into me. Then I heard a yell from Iwaizumi and Yaku which made me giggle.

After changing, I put my wet hoodie and shorts in a platic bag then put it beside the managers bags.

With that, I walked over to Daichi and sat on his lap handing him a hair brush. He paused for a while but understood and took the brush, he brushed my haired gently. I was sitting on his lap. HIS THI-- stop!

"Your hair is really soft and silky Masami, I liked brushing it." he said and chuckled. It made me giggled and blush.

"Thanks da-- I mean, Daichi~" I said smiling back at him. He finished brushing my hair as I stood up and thanked him before running to the others who was playing.

"Hey hey heeyyyy Masamiii!!!!" I heard Bokuto called me whuch made me turned my head to his direction and smiled as I waved at him.

"Hey~ Bokuto-san!" I said.

"Call me Kotarou!" he beamed a smile which I blushed cause he is so goddamn cute!

I saw Akaashi behind him looking at me with a smile. "Hi, Masami" he greeted me with a smile.

In my background, there were multiple arrows pierced through my dying heart, I clenched it dramatically as imaginary blood ooze from my mouth.

I have been blessed by the Gods!!

I exclaimed. Seriously, if ya'll would be in this situation, I bet ya'll be dead!

Ahem! So with that small greetings we played volleyball in the sand which is hard, yeah, at first when we all played at the sand they were all having a hard time because of the sun and the wind.

But now, they get better and mastered it! I am proud!

...

We ate lunch and talked about our lives. Well, ya'll know me. I'm not gonna tell them that "I'm a leader of an organization and next be in the throne, and I kill many people! Mwahahaha!!" No..

I'll just have them fined by themselves. Some of them here already knows, Sakusa is one of them.

"Guys! We'll be having an activity that will be held on the moutains!" coach Ukai announced earning all our attention.

"What would that be, Coach?" Daichi asked looking at his coach.

Keishin smirked and looked at me "A game where someone, or a group of people will be hunting all of you down. Its predator and prey..." his smirk grew wider as I also smirked.

"Well, all of you will use water guns." coach Nekomata said.

"All of you will be the prey!" Keishin spoked again, Kuroo who raised his hand and asked "Who will be the predator if all of us is the prey?"

The coach smirked "Its for you to find out.." they look so evil. They were like plotting someone's death.

On the other hand, me, my self, and I was smirking so evily but I made sure no one noticed me. Yeah, you probably know who is the predator, its me, but what about the others?

Hehehehehe....

____________________________________

Yeah, that'll be all for todays chapater! See on the other chapters! Byyeee!!!

💖💖💖