~ Chapter 11 ~

*Masami's Pov*

When I woke up, my eyes was stinging was puffy. Then I remembered I was crying under a tree last night with Tendou.

It was warm and relaxing tho.

Right now, me and my team, Shiratorizawa are eating in one table. I was sitted between Toshi and Semisemi. The mother and the father.

I giggled and continued to eat.

Later on, after we ate, we walked inside the court to start the practice. I saw the miracles are already playing on the other court.

Smiling as I walked towards them wit a smile on my face. They greeted me with a smile and hugs then kisses on the cheeks, forehead, or on the nose.

Giggling as I sat on the bench and took of my hoodie. Wait-- this isn't my hoodie! This Tendou's.

Nah, nevermind, I'll return this to him after I wash it.

I stood up wearing a plane white croptop with black sports bra underneath and with a short red shorts. I wore my favorite black basketball shoes.

"Hey guys!! Lemme play!"

I stood up and walked towards them. Kise gave me hug and a kiss as Aomine smacked him making me chuckle.

"Samichin~ here!"

Attsun passed me the ball as I cought it and started to dribble it. I smirked as I licked my lips activating my basketball mode.

Yeah, I have two modes when I play. With Volleyball, I got to be very serious whenever I walk inside the court and if Basketball, I also get serious when walking inside the court. My dominant aura would spread making the people inside the court flinch and tense.

"Start!"

Michiko shouted from the other court. I smiled at her and waved to her team.

I was gonna run when suddenly Aomine and Kise immediately blocked my path. Smirking as I looked at them deadly in the eyes.

"Going against me already? Wrong move!"

I moved that what looks like a slow motion to them and soon I disappeared from their sight.

"Damn you!!" Aomine shouted as he was gonna catch up on me, also did Kise.

Running while dribbling the ball as I looked up the net while my tongue was out. I held a serious face tho.

Then, Attsun blocked my path of shooting a three pointer.

I got no choice but to speed up in front of him and dribbled the ball under my legs as he stumbled down his bum.

Then I went to position and did a three pointer.

*THWOOP*

As the ball falls from the ring I jumped up and cheered.

"Woooohh!! Great job! Masami!!"

Aki and Michiko cheered for me from the other court where the volleyball teams are.

I just waved them and smiled. Then I looked back at the miracles as they stepped inside the court.

Smirking as I saw Tetsu and Taiga walk behind me.

"Hmmm, I see, 3 vs 5? Ok~"

I said and giggled. Michiko then went to the score board, same as Aki.

Then the whole volleyball teams gathered and watched us.

*Third Person's Pov*

...