~Chapter 19~

*Third Person's Pov*

It was just another normal day for the volleyball teams on the beach, playing, eating, and swimming.

Each of them were doing something they normally do in there everyday life. It was until they heard a a shout coming from the mansion.

Everyone rushed inside the mansion looking eveeywhere to see if there is someone hurt but, they only saw Masami on the floor holding her phone with a flushed face.

"What's wrong Masami? Did something Happened?" Daichi asked worry written all over his face as he took a step closer to the raven haired girl in front of him.

"H-Huh? Oh... I was just w-watching something.. H-Hehehe, thats a-all..." she quickly pulled her phone close to her chest while sweating bullets as her face was red as tomatoes.

"Are you sure?" Wakatoshi stepped in front of her with surprisingly concerned face.

She shook her head reassuring that she was fine.

"Are you really sure about that kitten~? You seem really flustered.. Is there something you hiding on your phone?" Kuroo also walked up to her looking at her phone with a smirk as he snatched it quickly taking a look at it. "WHAT THE FUCK?!!!" his eyes widen, wide as saucers could be.

"Kyyaah!!" she snatched her phone and held it dearly close to her chest as he closed her eyes. Her face was now very red, putting Tendou's haur into shame.

"What did you see Kuroo-san?" Akaashi walked up to the bed headed captain who was pale as white.

"Tongue, kissing, blonde... Prison..." Kuroo muttered looking dead.

Everybody was beyond confused at to what he was saying. Kiyoko and the managers on the other hand was deep in thought.

"AHHH!!!" Yachi exclaimed walking in a speed of light and snatched her phone making the boys look at her shooked. "Kiyoko-san! Look!!" she motioned the other manager to come near her with the other managers as well.

Taking a look into Masami's phone as they all smirked and glanced on the raven haired girl.

"I didn't know that you watched this. After I recommended it that day.." Yuki who smirked devilishly with Kaori looked over to Masami who was even flustered and bowed her head. Steam was coming out of her head as she held her phone in her chest.

"Y-You said it was a nice story... I-I got interested so I watched it.." she said but almost likely only heard by the managers around her.

They patted her head and calmed her down. The boys on the other hand was very confused at to why they were like that.

"Uhh, what are you guys talking about? Is something that concerns us?" Kita asked looking over to Masami who was now back. Her face was not red anymore.

"Nah, its nothing, this is a girls talk, you ain't understanding a thing even if we explained.." Yukie said looking at them with a smirk on her face.

"Ah, Yacchan! Lets go to my room and watch this together! You told me you haven't finished this yet. Let's go!!" Masami held Yachi's hands and went up to her room leaving the boys and managers on the living room.

"Ah~ just tell us already~" Oikawa whined much to Iwaizumi's annoyance, he smacked him on the head making him whine more...

This lil shi--

He did not continue his thoughts as he smacked Oikawa again and scolding him. Telling him to shut up.

"*sighs* ok, since you guys really wanted to know, we will just tell you.. But please, don't think differently of us after this." Kaori said putting her hand on her forehead as she shooks her head gently.

"Ok, so this is what Masami was watching..."

.

.

- Timeskip -

.

.

Inside Masami's room, there she was with Yachi bowling her eyes out with Yachi.

"H-He *sniff* doesn't deserve *hicc* thaaaattt~ huhuhuhuhu" she cried as she wiped her tears with her blanker and blew her nkse off with tissues, same with Yachi.

"I-I... Huhuhu!! I thought *sob* they were able to be with each other!" Yachi exclaimed punching one of the pillows.

"Yeah! They were supposed to be with each other, until that MOTHERFUCKING SON OF BITCH showed up and *sob* stabbed my baby~" Masami cried again.

"They didn't deserve a life like that, especially him!" Yachi said, wiping her tears "Now I hate the words Sayunara!!! Huhuhuhu *sniff*"

"Me too! I wish he hadn't thought him to speak that word! Fuck this!!" Masami again cried and cried.

As the two girls with crying inside the room, the boys outside started to tear up, hearing her cry made them tear up. After hearing the story from the other managers, they started tearing up as well.

"That son of a bitch didn't even understand a goddamn *hicc* thing and knew some information *sob* then he goes there by stabbing him!!" Masami said "If I were there I would have eliminated that son of a motherfucking bitch he is, I'll torture him to death!!"

"Don't forget Shorter... *sob* HUHUHUHU!!!!!!!" Yachi added making Masami stop crying and looked at her with shocked expression..

For her, it was a terrible memory stuck in her mind. Then tears began to flow down like waterfalls as she started to wip them making her eyes red.

"Why Yacchan, whyyy?! Just because of that damned drug!! Imma hunt and kill every fish that looks like a banana! And also that fucking plant!!" Masami said clenching her fist but was trembling.

[A/n: Yeah, I forgot that godforsaken plant!! Fuck!]

...

After the girls where bowling there eyes out, they immediately went back to sleep as it was still 10am in the morning. They let the two sleep and rest for some time.

For sure their eyes with me sore and would be red and puffy. They just continued on playing beach games and grilled some food. Waiting for the two girls to wake up.

____________________________________

Hi!! Sorry for the late update everyone!! 🤧🙏

And yeah, I just finished Banana fish last month but the memories were still fresh. While I was typing down, my tears won't stop from falling down... I just love them and I can't accept the fact that Ash died!!

Fuck this shit I'm out!!

Just kidding~

I really can't forget how Shorter protected Eiji from the motherfucking filthy handed bastards! 😢

I really cried all night because of the sight where Shorter died! I LOVE THE ANIME BUT F*CK!!! i wanna choke the one who made it...

I mean, they don't deserve death! Shorter did nothing but be with them and prtected Eiji!!
Out of them, he was in a veey tight situation where he can't speak a word with Ash with some info because of that damned girl-looking lil shit...

As for Ash Lynx! I love him very much! Since that day I finished Banana fish, I hated the word "Sa-yo-na-ra"

Sooo... Bye guys! See on the next chapter!! 😌💖👑

Love ya'll!! 💖