~ Chapter 15 ~

*Third Person's Pov*

*BANG!*

"MASAMI/MASACCHIN/MASAMICCHI!!!!"

The miracles rushed towards Masami quickly as she was falling back. Akashi catched her just in time before she huts the ground.

"Masami! Masami wake up!!" Akashi said as she held her close.

Tears were running down their eyes as they all see Masami unconscious in Akashi's arms.

But then they all tilted their heads when Masami was shaking and her lips were stopping from curving into a smile as a tear falls from her closed eye.

"Fuck you!" Aomine said as he snatch her from Akashi and knuckled her on the head making her laugh and saying "Oww!!!"

"Aomine, let her go! Lets look for some injuries" Midorima said.

Aomine then puts Masami down the floor and got her jacket off. He saw a cut on her arms. A deep cut.

"She a deep cut on the shoulders. But she won't die.." he said bluntly earning a smack from Masami on the head.

"Like hell I would die!" she said and held her bleeding shoukders. "Call Michiko and turn off the music." she commanded and they left, except for Akashi.

"I thought you were dead a moment there.." he said with his worried voice.

Masami looks uo at him and kissed him on the cheeks and giggled. He smiled and kissed her cheeks making her giggle more.

Soon the music was turned off and Michiko came running with the teams behind her. Akashi widens his eyes and so did Masami. He quickly covered her shoulder with her jacket.

"Masami!! Are you hurt? Are you ok? You're not a ghost right?! Righ---" Michiko was cut off by someones hands smack on her loud mouth. It was Akashi's hands.

"I'm fine, why are you guys here?" she smiled at them which made them blush.

"We thought we heard the miracles scream your name and then soon soon the miracles came and dragged Michiko here so we followed to check if anything was fine." Sugawara stepped in making Masami chuckle.

"I'm fine, we were just playing and I accidentally scratched my shoulders on that sharp thingy over there." she lied to them which they bought it and nodded.

"May I see?" Suga asked and walked as she nodded. She took off the jacket.

"Oh lord... Kiyoko! Bring me the aid!!" Suga yelled as Kiyoko dashed to the first floor to get the aid.

Semi and Yaku went forward to see Masami's shoulder. But when they saw it, their eyes widen eyes and shoited some medic.

Kiyoko arrived and opened the aid box and started putting some alcohol as Masami went pale.

"Kyaaaaaaa!!!!!" she screamed and hid behind Wakatoshi.

He looked down at her and looked over to her shoulders and saw the deep cut. He got worried and carried her towards the team mom and Kiyoko as she sturggled to break loose from his grip.

"Sat her down" Suga said as Wakatoshi obliged and sat down, he sat Masami on his lap as her head hid on the crook of his neck.

Clenching a full fist of Wakatoshi's shirt as Kiyoko gently poured the alcohol.

She clench harder on Wakatoshi as he patted her back. She was tearing uo and soon....

"KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"