~ Chapter 12 ~

*Masami's Pov*

After wiping them dry, I was dragged out of the gym and into the somewhere by coach Keishin. I dunno why though.

He sat me in a chair in front of a table along with the other coaches sitting there. I raised my brow confused and tilted my head.

"Why am I here? Is there something you wanna tell me?" I asked as I smiled.

"Yes actually, we wanna bring the teams tomorrow to the beach for one week and there they would practice playing on the sand and on water."
coach Washijo said as I nodded understanding him. I looked over to the other coaches waiting for them to say anything else.

They didn't say anything so I took my leave and walked out the room. Heading back to the gym and was tackled by my one and only cousin.

"Hey, the coach asked me to bring ya'll to beach tomorrow and stay there for one week.." I told her as she just nodded and was thinking of something and so did I.

"Hmmm, if we're staying there for one week..." she paused

"We need a place to stay..." I continued.

.

.

.

*SNAP!*

"We'll be using the mansion!" we both exclaimed, not so loud.

"I'll call Kenji and inform the butlers!" I said ang snatched my phone inside my pocket as I dialed my brother's number.

M (me)
B (brother)

B: Yes?
M: Bro!! I miss you!
B: Miss you too love, why'd you call by the way?
M: I'll be using the S-mansion for a week, is that ok?
B: Yes of course love. Who would be there?
M:........ Me, Michiko, the miracles and 8.... Volleyball teams...?
B: Ok
M: Really?!
B: Is the teams consist of girls?
M:....... Uuhh.... No.
B: *sigh* fine, just make sure to not break anything and to not let them wonder around the mansion! Got it?!
M: Yes~
B: That's all?
M: uh-huh~
B: Ok bye, love you! And I miss you! M: Bye~ I love you too!!
B: Oh I forgot! Imma be there tomorrow to check if the boys are safe to be with... Ok?
M: Yeah yeah whatever! Bye!!
B: Hm! Bye...

Then I sent the head butler, Hajime a message saying 'imma be there tomorrow with some manyyyy guest. Please do prepare the room❣️ thanks! Love you!'

I put back my phone inside my pockets and ran straight to Michiko as my smile goes wider than the usual. She looked at me confused then she got the signal which made her scream in happiness.

"Uhh, what's going on!?" Aomine came to us. I ran to him and jumped as he catched then he twirled.

"Can you te---" I cut him off by pecking him on the lips.

He was stunned and didn't move which made me giggle and poke his cheeks.

"We're all going to the beach tomorrow!!" I squealed as I jump down from Aomine who was smiling down on my figure.

"So... We're staying at the S-mansion!!??" Kise said and jump towards me. I jump towards him as he catched me and lifted me up while he twirls.

Wrapping my arms on his neck and my legs on his waist and kissed his cheeks.

"Are they still at the mansion?" Taiga asked as I nodded abruptly. His face lits up and pulled me away from Kise which he pouted. I sent him a flying kiss and a wink as he catched the imaginary hearts flying his way.