18- Is this narnia?

Omg so I was looking back at the comments to this book and y'all are just too cute/funny. Thanks for making this book worth writing! I'm dedicating this chapter to all of you reading it cause y'all are amazeballs. Yes your balls are amazing and yes I realize some of y'all don't have balls and yes you should get some cause then you'll be amazeballs. #authorlogic lol anyways! ON WITH THE STORY!
_________________________________________________________________________________
(ASHLEY'S POV)

"Daaaad! Hurry up! Haruhi and her dad are waiting for us!" I pulled on my dads arm.

"Calm down. Ranka said he'll wait for us." He chuckled.

"But still!" I whined.

"Ashley, you're a 14 year old girl about to start highschool. Yes it's a big deal but you still need to breathe."

"You sound like mummy."

"Never say that again." He thwacked me on the head.

"Hey Ashley!" Haruhi waved to me.

"HARUHI!" I cried. "DADDY HIT ME!" I ran into her arms.

"You probably deserved it." She sighed.

"RANKA! HARUHI IS BEING MEAN TO BE!" I cried into his arms.

"DON'T WORRY MY DEAR ASHLEY! I STILL LOVE YOU!" We glittered together.

"Are they always like this?" Some old man greeted us.

"Yup....." They popped the P.

"Well anyways," Mr.Old man said, "I'm the student registration officer. It's nice to see you again Mr.Ito."

"You too Mr.Kyo." Dad shook mr.kyo's hand.

"I already have most of the information for the Ito family so it won't take long for you guys. But the Fujioka family will take some time. We can start with some paperwork." Mr.Kyo explained.

"No problem sir. I filled out everything you need to know." Haruhi handed him some papers.

"She wouldn't let me help her with anything! Such an independent girl." Ranka pouted.

"Don't worry Ranka! You can help my daddy raise me!" We sparkled together.

"Ok then.... Miss Fujioka and Miss Ito, you two can walk around and get to know the school. We're on spring break so you shouldn't see much students around." Mr.Kyo said.

"Bye bye!" I flew out the room, dragging Haruhi with me.

"Can you believe it Haruhi! We're finally high schoolers! No more little children things!" I exclaimed.

"You're a child at heart Ashley." She sighed.

"OMG HIGH SCHOOL LOVE! Do you think I'll find love? Maybe I should wait till senior year. Or maybe I should find the least rich person so I don't look like a gold digger. But all I know is that he has to be tall and cute!" Roses flew around me while I sparkled.

"That's so shallow." Haruhi giggled.

"You're just jealous because I'm prettier.....Haruhi, do you see that pink bunny?" I pointed to a bunny dancing in front of us.

It ran to some room and walked inside. I glanced at the sign. Music room 3? So original. We peeked through the door and saw the bunny dance across the room. We walked in and we heard a motor start. The ground started to shake as a circle was formed around the bunny. The platform starting to go down.

"WAIT!" Haruhi called out.

She ran after the bunny only to slip on a banana peel and into the hole. Clumsy as heck. For real Haruhi, now I have to throw myself down this hole just to save you because you can't do anything on your own. Tsk tsk tsk. I jumped into the hole.