6-Waterpark fun

(Ashley's POV)

It was yet another boring day and the blue dye was just now starting to fade. School just ended and host club was canceled so i decided to head home. I just left the school and was making my way towards the gates when I felt one pair of large hands and a pair of tiny hands grab me. I turned around and saw Akio and Aiji holding on to me.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked,

"To a water park with the host!" Aiji screamed.

"Let's go!" Akio yelled.

Next thing i knew, I was stuffed in a limo next to a confused Haruhi. They started arguing about random things so i decided to put my headphones on. I think i fell asleep because i was suddenly pushed out of the limo and the twins dragged me to a fitting room. There, two maids greeted Haruhi and I. Looking behind them, I saw a thousand different swimsuits. They offered us several kinds but i chose a pink and white polka dotted bikini. The top was a twisted bandeau and the bottom were side ties. Haruhi decided to stay classy and wore a pink one piece with a swim cap. The swim suit had white straps and a white skirt. The was a darker pink outlining the sides of the suit. Her cap was pink with a darker pink ribbon and bow. I grabbed a white fishnet cover up, some sunglasses and headed out with Haruhi.

"Here, a women should not show so much skin until they are married." Tamaki said while handing us cover ups.

"I'm already covered up so give it to Haruhi." I replied while walking away.

"Ashley!!! I want to go swimming!" A little boy screamed at me.

"Coming Aiji!" I yelled back.

I took off my cover up and sunglasses and sat them next to where Akio was sitting. All the host boy's face turned a bright red when they saw me. Akio turned and gave them death glares. He then took off hs shirt and dragged me towards Aiji.

"Family pool time!" Aiji shouted.

"Ok then....Let's go in the current pool." Akio said.

Why is he pissed? It must be because i'm better looking then him. it has to be, I mean I would be jealous if I saw someone look like me.

"Hey Akio, are you jealous of me because I'm good looking?" I asked him.

"Ha! You're good looking? In your dreams ashley!" he teased.

I snuck up behind him and dunked his head underwater. I held him there for ten seconds when he grabbed my legs and flipped me under water. I sprang back up and saw he was already out of the water.

"I'm going to take a break. Watch Aiji!" he said.

Gosh....it's like it doesn't trust me to watch a eight year old. I watched as he walked over to Haruhi and sat beside her. Those two are soo cute together!

"It just looks cuter this way." I heard honey senpai say.

"He's so innocent." Hikaru and Kaoru said together.

All of a sudden, the ground started to rumble. You could hear laughing in the distance. A platform emerged from the ground and Renge was on top. The platform came to ground level and Renge then started to pose in front of Haruhi.

"Uhhh Renge.....what up with the tattoo?" Hikaru asked.

"Can't you tell? I'm cosplaying as LA LA!!!" She responded back. "Anyways, Honey senpai is not innocent!"

"It's true, try replacing it with an I." Kyoya informed while writing his his death book.

We all thought about it and soon understood. Honey Senpai is a genius! I noticed he was in the water with me and Aiji left. So much for family time (-.-*). I felt abit of rumbling, thinking it was Renge, I ignored it. All of a sudden, I feel Honey senpai throw his little body on top of me and a huge wave hit. I couldn't hear or see anything!