*2.2-The job of a high school host*

Hello my loves!!! I got ten read and i posted my first one like 2/3 days ago!! YAY!! SO PROUD OF ME!!!! Anyways, you're probably wondering who the stranger was.....WELL NOW WE FIND OUT!!!

________________________________________________________________________

(Ashley's pov)

I walk into the kitchen when my mother just spoken to me about us having a guest. Who could it be and why are they here? I peek through and seem him sitting next to my spot. OH GOD! Why is he here?? I knew Akio invited him over. I texted Akio to meet me in the laundry room.

"Why did you text me?" He asked as he walked in.

"Why is he here?" i questioned.

"Because mom said it was ok to invite a friend over."

"Why him? Don't you have other friends?"

"Yea, but Kyoya is cooler then all of them." 

"ok but why is he here?"

"To hang out with me and now im leaving." before i could respond, he left.

I walked out the door and took my seat next to Kyoya. I wasn't happy to see him at MY house, eating with MY family, at MY  table. I looked alittle pissed and i swear i saw him smirk when i realized that my mother was speaking to me.

"uhhhh....what?" i asked.

"I asked if you could come here and help me." she commanded.

I exited the dining room and entered the kitchen. I grabbed the chicken curry when my mom stopped me.

"No no, i just need you to take the drinks." I grabbed water and cups and started pouring it.

Aiji came running in asking if he could help. I handed him two cups and told him to give it to daddy. We did this like three times and then i went back to my dreaded seat. My momm brought the food and Kyoya's expression wasn't all i expected.

"Oh Mrs. Ito! I love indian food!" kyoya exclaimed showing a whole new side of him.

"Well i'm glad you do!" she said adoringly.

Dinner went by with father and mother asking kyoya many questions. Finally after what seemed like forever, kyoya finished his meal and left. I gathered all the plates and went to wash them. After that was finish ,i ran to me room, hoping that Kyoya wouldn't tell the other hosts about him being at my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip to club hours~~~~~~~

I walked through the doors and found that that there was no customers or host around. I set my bags on one of the tables and start to look around. I knew that we reserved the garden for monday and that since the party was tonight that they might be preparing but still. I shrug it off and walk towards the dressing room when i feel two pairs of hands wrap around me.

"DOUBLE KIDNAPPING!" i screamed.

"Why would we kidnap you-" Hikaru started.

"When we have each other?" Kaoru finished for him.

"Ewwww...So where is everyody?" i questioned.

"They are trying on suits for tonight. Speaking of trying on clothes-" Kaoru said.

"We have a dress you need to try on." Hikaru stated.

They shoved me into a dressing room with a dress on a hanger. The dress was truly beautiful. The color was Cyan blue and had a sweet heart neckline and was backless. The form was a princess gown but only had a slight poof. The top hugged me in all the right ways while the bottom had a bit of loose ,but not too loose, tulle. Around my waist was a diamond belt. They gave me some silver high heels and once i had everything on, i stood up and walked twoards the mirror. I couldn't believe my eyes. What i saw was a princess and not Ashley Ito.