13-Honey's three days of hell

(Ashley's POV)

"Don't worry senpai, i'll be fine!" I tried to pull Tamaki off me.

"But what if they hurts you?!" He protested.

"Senapi, they can't hurt me....." I explained.

"How do you know? He could take out one of his weapon and hurt you! It's not safe! You shouldn't go!" He cried.

"Ok first off it's not a he, it's a she. And they don't have weapons, they have tools. Thirdly, it's my aunt.....she wont hurt me." I told.

"Why can't you use my dentist? Why do you have to go so far?" He complained.

"Because she's my aunt and she is giving me free fillings, plus it's Aiji's check up so I have to take him too." I said finally getting Tamaki off me.

"When will you be back? Can I send a rescue team if you aren't back by then?" He asked.

"I'll be back before lunch........there's no need for a rescue team." I said as i grabbed mine and Aiji's bags. "See ya later senpai!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip to le host club before opening~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiji and I were walking through the school since the child didn't want to stay home alone. We quietly enter the club room only to find Tamaki, the twins, and Haruhi hiding behind Mori senpai from an angry looking Honey senpai. I glanced over at Kyoya who was just typing on his little laptop.

"Aiji.....go play with Akio in the gym. I don't want these people imprinting on you." I told the little one.

"Yea.....I don't want them imprinting either so bye!" He ran out the door.

"ASHLEY! I didn't see you at lunch! Did the dentist people hurt you?!" Tamaki hugged me.

"No.....I took Aiji to get McDonald's so I was late......" I explained.

"McDonald's?" He questioned me.

"Never mind, you're to rich to understand. So what happened here?" I asked

"Boss spilled tea on usa chan and honey senpai got mad so we had to lie to him." The twins informed me.

"Interesting......well i'm going to go change and start making the tea." I walked away from the group and into the dressing rooms.

After I got my maid outfit together, I went to the kitchen and made tea and little cakes. When I came back out, Haruhi approached me and took the tea tray. As she served tea, I started to run out of plates for cakes. I went back to the Kitchen and grabbed some more but when I came back, Mori senapi was caressing Honey senpai on the couch and mumbling something about a cavity.

"Tamaki." Mori senpai grunted.

"I understand.....As of today, we won't be having any sweets in the club untill Honey senpai has healed. I'm very sorry but we will also be closing early today to handle everything. Bye my beautiful princesses." Tamaki announced.

Mori senpai took Honey senpai cake and grabbed my little cart and strolled away. Does that mean I don't have to serve these people for a few days? Honey senpai started to beg Mori senpai not to take his cake. The poor baby! Honey senpai ran out the door crying with Mori senpai following fast.

"Ok so while Honey senpai is gone, let's get rid of all the sweets we have." Tamaki instructed.

We all go into the kitchen and grab every single sweet thing we could find. Once we found everything, we tossed it away. It would surprise you readers by how much space we have now.

"TAMAKI SENPAI!" A little boy screamed.

I glanced over and saw Aiji wrap his arms and legs around Tamaki's left leg. While Aiji was happy, Akio walked in looking abit unpleased with me. I ran behind Kyoya since he was the nearest tall person around.