*~The One (ohshc fanfic)~*

(Ok so I'm like a average writer....so please don't judge but I'll try my best for you guys. Also I'm sad and lonely so feel free to slide into my dms for friendshippp!            

Name: Ashley Ito

Class: 1-A

Birthday: January 1 (she is 16 in the beginning)

Race: Japanese/ Malayalee (its a type of South Indian....which is what I am....and I couldn't help myself....whoops)

Appearance: long dark brown hair, big hazel eyes, thin face, and a normal size nose. She is around 5"3'ish and very skinny. Basically she looks like a typical South Indian girl except she isn't brown like her mother. (All you kids ever talk about is her boob size so imma say that it's all up to your imagination. Imagine the boobs you want her to have and she shall have ;D)

Personality: She is pretty much normal.She can hyper and can be random at times, but once she grabs your heart, she is never gonna let you go. She cares for everyone that she is friends with and tries to be friends with everyone.

Likes: anything happy and sweet, her family and friends, baking and dancing, and mostly, a happily ever after (I'm so cheesy >.<)

Dislikes: bullies, bad things happening to the ones she loves, and sour things

NOW ON TO THE FAMILY!!!

Parents: Her father is Japanese and can be random at times, he is almost 6"7' and has black hair and a thin face. He has a little bit of a beer belly but not that big. Her mother is Malayali and very modern. She is about 5"6' and has long silky brown hair and big hazel eyes. Although everyone else has a thin face, she got chubby cheeks.

Siblings: She has two brothers. Akio (older and 17) and Aiji (younger and 8). Both boys look more like their father. Black hair with black eyes. Both boys are random like everyone else and are quite tall. Akio is 5"9' and Aiji is 4"9' (YES I KNOW YOURE ALL VERY TALL. YES IM AWARE IM SHORT. THANK YOU( ┯_┯) ). They both love Ashley very much.

Uncle: Ok so Uncle Eiji is the twin brother of her father but evil.....That's all you need to know, you'll learn the rest. Also Eiji means (excellent) second son so it just kinda fits in with the story.....
(uh LOL so he isnt really that important BC I kinda forgot abt him so)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3/19/2014

Ok my angels, that's all I have to give you, I'll try to update as much I can but we shall have to see. BYEEEEEE (/030)/

Peace. Love. Something about a Girl Scout.

-Lingodeer