1 Year Anniversary ! *Special note from the characters!*

Ok guys! So this is just me being a happy little sunshine but basically today marks the 1 year anniversary of the book! YAY! We at 15K within a year and I'm so proud of us! Yes I mean us because I would be no where without you lovelies so go ahead and pat yourself on the back! Did you do it? Don't worry, I'll give you a second.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok that was enough seconds. BUT LIKE CONGRATULATIONS ASHLEY! You're more popular than me 😂😂
Soooo happy birthday to the book! We can have a mini dance party!
(Dance music plays)
Party! Party! Party! 🎉🎉🎉

Ok book characters! Time to say a special thanks!

Ada: I know I'm kinda new but thanks for reading!

Kyoya: Thank you! I do hope you continue reading! *does that cute smile of his*

Mori Senpai: Yea, thanks. *stares off into the distance as he thinks about how awesome you are*

Honey Senpai: THANK YOU SO MUCH! You get a piece of cake for being an awesome reader!

Hikaru: Thanks for taking the time to read about us!
Kaoru: Sorry that there isn't a lot of us in it! But you still stuck through!
Hikaru: But Kaoru! You said you were all mine!
Kaoru: Don't worry Hikaru! I'll make you feel extra loved tonight!

Lingodeer: KEEP IT PG!

Haruhi: Thanks for sticking through with us! Even though we may be slow at uploading, You guys still stuck through so thank you!

Tamaki: Thank you Princes and Princess for being such a lovely audience and being supportive. We wouldn't be where we are without you angels. *hands you a rose*

Aiji: Thanks for loving us no matter what! And uhhh....oh! Thanks for being really cool!

Akio: Good job Aiji. Thanks for being the cutest readers ever! I know my sister is really boring but you guy still love her so thanks!

Ashley: ......I'm not boring..... Well readers, it's been a long year and I know it's been kinda crazy! We all got to know each other and I couldn't ask for better readers! I love making you guys laugh/smile and I hope I can continue to bring a little sunshine into your day. Please keep on reading as our journey continues and please don't forget us! We always read your comments and you guys always bring a smile to our faces so please continue on being the awesome people you are and don't forget to smile! Thanks for making this book worth it! I hope we can have another successful year!

Lingodeer: well guys, ashley basically summed it up for me! I'm a terrible writer but yall still read it and it just makes my day so much better! Thanks for making this book so awesome and please continue to help me out 😊 writing this book is really tough but Yall always inspire me to continue so thanks for making my dreams come true! Happy Anniversary Everyone! 😘

With extra love,
lingodeer