New character!

Ok guys! So I want to add a new character to the story! Don't worry though, they won't have a huge impact, they will be like a secondary character. Not background, not primary. ok ok ok ok let's get to meet her (~OoO)~

Name: Aadvika George (the name literally means unique)

Nickname: Ada

Birthday: May 1st

Relation to Ashley: moms sister daughter (HER COUSIN incase you couldn't tell)

Age: 16. Soon to be 17. (she's 4 months younger than Ashley.)
About her: She's loving, caring, funny, crazy. She basically lives up to her name. She hates cake or any sweet that has egg in it, except powdered donuts! She loves food more than anything in the world. And she's like crazy rich but she'll never admit it. She can sing really well and she's a professional hip hop dancer. Her and Ashley travel together for competitions.

Looks: full fledge indian. her dad and mom are both indian so she has dark brown skin. She has long straight hair and she's really short. She's about 4'7" (she's shorter than honey senpai 😱😱). She has big dark brown eyes and naturally lined eyes. She has long,thick, dark eyelashes.

Background info: she used to live in Japan until she turned 10. She had to move to india because her dad's business required him to live there. Well now the business is more popular in Japan so she gets to move back. Yay! Ada's family is the second family to know about the whole Aiji situation. (Haruhis family knows too! And so does Kyoya but not his family....he's just one person.....) Her father is the owner of a very popular software and Japan uses it the most.
___________________________
2/6/2015

That's about all I have for her^^^^^
Omg im in love with the pic for this chapter. It's death note and OHSHC <3
Anyways, I love when you guys comment because they all so cute/cheesy! you guys are like the cutest fangirls ever! I'm fangirling over fangirls XD XD
Anyways, don't forget to comment,like, and add to your list :)
-Lingodeer