14-The first date!

(Ashley's POV)

"What should I wear tonight?" I mumbled to myself.

"You should wear a skirt!" My mind said.

"No....we are going to a amusement park." I explained.

"But we look so good in a skirt!"

"But my skirt will flip and everybody will see our panties. I don't know about you but I don't like my panties to be seen."

"Remember that one birthday party you went to? Where you guys went laser tagging? That outfit was cute!" Mind said.

"Oh yea!" I shouted as I went through my closet looking for the outfit.

I put on black denim shorts and a Lacey blue top. I had a white tank too underneath and black gladiators. I added a small chain with a diamond heart charm. Two black hair ties were placed on my wrist. I took one good look in the mirror before pulling my bangs back and adding a big black bow. While I was adding some perfume, I heard a knock at my door.

"Yes?" I asked the stranger.

"You ready?" Tamaki asked.

"One second!" I grabbed my black string bag and a small jacket and headed out the door. "Ready!"

Tamaki was wearing dark blue denim jeans with a black shirt. He had a light blue button up on as a jacket. He rolled up the sleeves on the button up so they came up to his elbows. He wore black vans that looks brand new. He looked pretty commoner-ish for someone whose family owns a blue blood school.

"Shall we go?" He asked while holding his arm out for me to hold.

"Yes we shall." I looped my elbow around his.

Once we got to the limo, Tamaki held the door open for me. After I got in, Tamaki came and placed his arm around my shoulder which made me grin from ear to ear. We finally got to the place after 20 minutes. I look out the window and saw my childhood theme park.

"IT'S SUPER HAPPY FUN LAND VERSION 2.0 JAPAN EDITION! I love this place!" I shouted with joy.

"Akio told me it was your favorite place as a kid so I thought I'll bring you here." Tamaki said.

"That's so sweet!" I hugged him.

We walked out of the limo and through the parking lot. Tamaki paid for our tickets while I excitedly waited. We entered the park and decided to go on the tea cups first. Don't judge me. I ran up to a teal cup and pulled Tamaki in. He chuckled at me as I fumbled with the seat belts before he fixed it for me.

"T-Thanks..." I said quietly as my cheeks turned a slight pink.

As the attendant was counting down, Tamaki and I got into ultimate child mode. We were determined to be the fastest spinning cups. Which we lost. We were beaten by a eight year old in a pink cup. As we were exiting the tea cups, I saw a stand that had pink cotton candy!

"Stay. I'm going to get is some cotton candy." I said, pointing at the little stand.

"Roger that captain." Tamaki replied.

I went over and got one big bag for the both of us. I paid the amount and walked back over but Tamaki wasn't where I told him to stay. Glancing over to the games area, I saw a guy handing Tamaki a teddy bear.

"Tamaki.....I thought I told you to stay over there." I ran up to him.

"Sorry! I saw this little bear and thought that maybe you could have your own kuma chan." He said with a huge smile.

"Aww senpai!" I turned a slight pink.

We walked around the park and talked about things you shouldn't talk on a first date. Like where your poop goes after you flush it or how weird it would be if weed was legal and candy was illegal. We decided to ride the carousel over and over for almost an hour. Which was pretty fun since I was racing everyone else and won every time. *hair flip* I'm just that awesome.