12-Tamaki is a what?

(Ashley's POV)

Walking Aiji to school was something I haven't down in many weeks. It was good to see my old elementary school again. I didn't really understand why we needed 4 floors back then but now i understand. There is like couple hundred kids here! Can't they make another school?

"Ashley! Hurry up or we'll be late!" Tamaki senpai yelled from the limo.

"One second!" I shouted back.

I knelt down next to Aiji and gave him a hug. "Make sure learn alot today! I wanna hear everything when I get back. See you later!"

I walked back to limo and turned back to wave one last time. I usually wasn't this huggy with him but last night was his mom's death anniversary.

For those of you just joining us, Aiji is actually my little cousin but we call him our brother. His father is a evil man and wants revenge from my father. See my grandfather was a Mafia leader and my father was supposed to inherit it but he denied. My grandfather refused to give it to my uncle because he wasn't ready for it so my grandfather still owns the group. Waiting for my father to take it. Well my uncle decided to take his anger out on his family and ended up killing his wife. Luckily we arrived on time and was able to save Aiji before anything bad happened to him. Last night marked the 5th year of her death. Also, nobody in the host club, well except Kyoya and Haruhi, knows about it.

Continuing with out story. I climbed inside the limo and plopped myself next to Tamaki. We've been getting very close lately but we aren't at THAT level yet. I secretly hope he'll ask me out soon.

"Ready senpai?" I questioned.

"Ready!" He replied cheerfully.

~~~~~~Been awhile since we had a time skip~~~~~~~

The host club was just about to close and I was kinda sad. Since I get to participate in the wearing the costumes, I was all matching with Tamaki because they always bought his costumes with the matching boy girl set. The twins wore all blue, Haruhi and Honey senpai wore light blue shorts with navy blue pants. Mori senpai and Kyoya senpai wore black shirts with gray-black pants. Tamaki wore all white with gold decorations and I was his matching set but with a white skirt and white flats. I had just started to put away the cups and plates when the door opened. They all go into position as a little blonde girl walked in. Her eyes got huge as she looked closely at all of us. But they got even bigger when she noticed me.

"IT'S A REVERSE HAREM!" She yelled.

"Errrrr....what?" I asked.

"I think I still have water in my ear from the last time I went swimming." Tamaki explained.

"Yea.....water in the ear, that's it!" Hikaru assured.

"There's no way she said reverse harem." Koaru stated.

"Debauchery!" She pointed at us.

"How does she know these words?" Haruhi wondered.

"Glasses type!" she pointed at Kyoya.

"Bookworm!" While pointing at Haruhi.

"Boy Lolita and Stoic type!" She said pointing at Honey senpai and then Mori senpai.

"Twincest!" She pointed at the twins while I giggled.

"Sex doll!" She finally pointed at me.

"WHAT?!?" I cried.

"HAHAHAHA!" The twins were wiping tears.

"Big Brother....." She looked at Tamaki as tears began to form. "You're blond so you must be big brother!"