2.3-The job of a high school host

Hey guys!! so im planning to make this the last part......sorry that i made like 3 parts but hey, now we know that Ashley is a bit cray cray. Anyways.......We left off with Tamaki making drugs. Let's get back to our story.

___________________________________________________________________

Akio's POV

I watched her make Tamaki embarrass himself. Next thing I knew, he was growing mushrooms while she left to take Aiji and Haruhi home. I turned towards Kyoya and saw him writing in his death note.

"Kyoya...what are you writing there?" I asked.

"Pay no attention to me, you should watch Tamaki. I think he might have a crush on Ashley." he replied.

I couldn't believe what I heard. What if she starts dating him? I absolutely cannot stand for this!

"Tamaki. Come take a walk with me." I commanded.

"Y-yes s-sir Akio sIR!" He stuttered.

"Now Tamaki, i have a question to ask you. Do you like my sister?"

"Ummmm.....no.....yes....maybe.....I'm not exactly sure! Whenever i see her, my heart flutters and i feel like a giant spotlight is on us. When we danced earlier, i felt like she was cinderella and i was her prince charming, "he paused, "but i'm pretty sure she doesn't love me back. I think she likes Kyoya?"

I suddenly started to feel bad but I could tell he really likes my sister. And i know for sure that she hates Kyoya.

"I can find out if she likes you. if you want." i said.

"Really? You would do that for me?" he asked while i nodded.

"But i thought you didn't like me?" he questioned.

"Well its true that i don't.....but i can't hold onto her forever.....and if she's happy then i'll be happy. Suou.....I think you might be able to make her happy.....but i will hurt you if you break her heart." i quietly said.

"I promise to make her happy.....and i'll never hurt her." Tamaki agreed.

We headed back and i saw the host club smirking.

"WERE YOU GUYS LISTENING!?!?!" I screamed

They all nodded in sync. I really do wonder why Ashley joined this club.

(Ashley's POV)

I just dropped Haruhi off and was about to head to McDonald's for Aiji. Once we got in the line, i ordered him a happy meal and a strawberry smoothie for me. This child got super hyper......i think he had candy for lunch. We finally arrived at home and i set his food on the kitchen island. I took my smoothie and went to my room so i could start preparing for tonight.

I just finished my shower and was just about to start my make-up when i heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." i said as Akio walked in.

"Hey sis, i have a question to ask you..." he stated.

"What's up?"

"Ummmmm......well......do you like anyone?"

"Well there is someone, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't like me." i responded back while finishng my make-up, curled my hair and did a half-updo.

"Who is it?"

"I'm not telling."

"Please?"

"No."

I kicked him out of my room and placed my dress on. I looked way better than earlier today. I look like i came straight from a story book. I grabbed my necklace that was given to me by my grandmother before she died. It was a silver chain with a diamond heart as the charm. I placed on me and put on my diamond stud earrings to complete the look. One final look in the mirror and i headed out of my room. I walked downstairs when i saw a flash and people gasping. There i saw my family and Kyoya waiting. Kyoya held his hand for me. I took it and felt myself blushing.