3-Day of performance

Hello my fellow OHSHC fanssssssssss.....I'm a mother freaking snake....I'll ssssssssssssssneak into your business....

Ok enough of that.....Here is my first ever natural chapter which means I'm basing it off of my knowledge of OHSHC and my imagination. As you could tell, the other 4 were based off the first two episodes......

WELL....Here I am....about to write it....yay.....I'm actually kinda nervous since my brain usually leads me to weird situations.....ENOUGH ABOUT ME!! ON TO THE STORY!!

__________________________

(Ashley's POV)

I woke up this morning with my baby brother pounding on the door. I sighed to myself and walked over to the door. I turned the knob and the was a hyper Aiji standing there. He then grabbed my hand and brought me downstairs. On the coffee table, there was a box that was wide open and I saw some fabric.

"OMG...are those my uniforms??" I question the little boy.

He nodded with such delight. I picked up a light green corset and tights that had a pink tutu with flowers all over it. My ballet piece had something to do with spring so I guess that made sense.

My hip hop outfit was black sweats, a neon pink crop top (don't worry, i will wear a black bandeau bra underneath). On the crop top it said "#Akon." I guess since our song is by Akon, they made it into our logo.

My free style choice song was a Bollywood song, which was Chammak Challo which was also by Akon. The outfit was kinda like a half sari except my blouse was as short as my crop top and my shawl would be placed at the tip of my head and sprawled to my sides. I was given many bangels and had a fake nose ring with it.

I packed it all into my suit case and placed it by the door so I wouldn't forget. I then went to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal. I noticed like Aiji sitting at the table waiting for food too, so I grabbed two bowls instead of one.

I poured cereal and milk and gave Aiji his bowl. I sat next to him and watched him enjoy his Cheerios. He is so adorable.

"Are you gonna come watch sissy dance today?" I asked him.

"DUH! Why wouldn't I?? You always seem happy to perform and that makes me happy." He replied back.

I dropped my spoon and just gently grabbed him and hugged him. He kinda hesitated at first but then he hugged me back.

I soon finished my breakfast and headed back upstairs. I hopped into the shower and was most likely in there for almost an hour. I slipped on some black boogie shorts and a pink tank top. My alarm clock read 1:00. Does that mean i woke up around 11??

"ASHLEY!!!!" i heard someone scream.

"What?!?" i yelled back.

"Can i invite the host club to your performance?!?!?" i now knew this voice belong to Akio.

"NO!! I DON'T WANT ANY OF THEM THERE!! Except Haruhi, she can come." i replied back.

I whipped out my phone and made sure Haruhi was still coming. Thankfully she replied back within a few minutes to let me know that she was coming. I layed on my bed and took a few breaths. I had 3 hours to kill before i had to leave for extra practice. Even though it didn't start till 7, i was the only one who had a solo, since i am the scholarship student.

"Elsa?" 5 knocks hit my doors. "Do you want to build a snowman?" A manly voiced asked.

"What do ya need dad?" i asked.

"I want to make sure you're ready for tonight."

"Yea....I think so....."

"Well it's 2:30 right now....should I drop you off at the park now?"