*1-Starting today you are a host*

I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTERS!! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB CHARACTERS!!

(Ashley's pov)

"HARUHI!!! I want to sleeeeeep!" I whined at my best friend.

"And I want to study, now hush and help me find a quiet place" she replied back.

I guess you're probably wondering who I am. Well readers, I am Ashley Ito, half Japanese, half Indian. My best friend and I are both first years here at Ouran. We both got in on scholarships, she got in for grades while I got in for dancing.

Anyways, back to our little story here. Haruhi and I decided to stay after school for awhile, I wanted to sleep while she wanted to study, nerd, So here we are looking for a quiet place because these rich kids don't know the meaning of quiet.

"HARUHI! I FOUND A MUSIC ROOM!" I scream with hopes of finally taking a nap.

"Music room #3.Hmm. Seems suspicious doesn't it?" She replied back.

"Oh don't be such a baby!" I open the doors only to be blinded by light and assaulted by rose petals.

"Haruhi!" I screamed as I saw six boys standing in front of me. "Haruhi.....you see them too right?"

"Yep" she said, popping the p.

"WELL HELLO MISTER AND MISS!" A tall blond with violet eyes delightfully greeted us.

"We don't want anything to do with you guys, so we're just gon-" Haruhi tried to make up an excuse to leave but was interrupted by a guy in glasses.

"You must be Haruhi Fujioka and Ashley Ito, am I correct?" He asked as he wrote in his book.

"Are you some kind of creepy stalker?" I questioned as I tried to peer in it.

He gave me a glare and I stuck my tongue at him. All of a sudden I heard a loud crash.

"What was that?" I asked.

I walked over to the crime scene only to seem my best friend was the culprit.

"Now you've don't it commoner, we were going to auction that vase for eight million yen" said the ginger twins in sync.

"You're an idiot Haruhi." I muttered.

"What should we do Tamaki?" Glasses asked.

"As the saying goes Mr. Fujioka, when in Rome, you must do as the Romans! From this day forth, you will work as the host clubs dog!" He said while pointing at Haruhi.

"Ohmigosh! Hahahahaha! I can't believe it!" I howled with laughter.

"Oh no Ashley, you're gonna help me since you dragged me here!" She yelled back.

"M-Me?" I stuttered while pointing at myself.

"Oh yes!" She replied evilly.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

HOST CLUB IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESSES

(3rd person pov)

"Why do you stare at me like that?" A fan girl asked.

"Because my princess, when I look at you, I have sweet dreams." Tamaki replied sweetly.

"So Tamaki, I heard you got two little slaves working for the club" asked a redhead costumer.

"Well, I don't know I would call them slaves, more like workers?" Replied Tamaki. "Speak of the devil, here they come. How was the shopping my little kitten and puppy?" He asked.