9-Beach spectacular

"GOOD MORNING ASHLEY!" A blond boy jumped in my bed. "We have to go to school!"

It's been almost two weeks since I got here and Tamaki acts like it's my first day. Out of no where, Aiji was jumping on my bed. What is with these two?

"SISSY! I WANNA GO TO A BEACH!" He yelled.

"And I want a cute boyfriend. It ain't ever gonna happen kid." I replied.

"You could become gay and date a girl." he suggested.

"Who is feeding you this information?"

"Tv.....and the host club....." he said.

"Of course.....well anyways, let's get ready for school. Tamaki.....go get ready quickly, we need to drop him off at school." I commanded.

"Yes ma'am!" he saluted back at me.

I went into my bathroom and started to do my daily routine. I just put on my uniform and was heading out when I got trampled by a blonde.

"ASHLEYYYYYYYYY!!! Are you ready to go to school now? Or should I bring kuma chan so you don't get scared?" he said while pulling out a teddy bear.

"You have a teddy bear? and you named it kuma...which means bear...so that means you names your teddy bear Bear?" I said.

"When you say it like that, you make me sound childish." he said.

"But you are." I replied.

This sent him to his emo corner. I think he was making mushrooms again. I grabbed Aiji and Tamaki and set them in the limo. I got in and we headed off to Aiji's school. Once we got there, all the little kids stared in awe. Aiji hugged both of us and then ran out to greet his friends.

"Well off to Ouran we go!" Tamaki said enthusiastically.

"And then the Host club." I chimed in.

"ASHLEY! Guess what! Today is the day that we are going to the beach! But don't tell Haruhi, it needs to be a surprise for her since she hasn't been to a beach before."

"Actually senpai, my family took her to a beach before."

"She will thank me for being such an awesome dad."

I sweat dropped at him. He ignored what I just said. Once we got to school, I headed towards my classroom. Can't wait to go to the beach with the host.... should be fun.....or not.

~~~~~~~~time skip to after club hours because I said so~~~~~~~~~

"Haruhi! Try on these bikinis for us! You too Ashley!" the twins said together.

I examined the swimsuits and notice a very cute white two piece that had a Indianish looking rainbow flower. This would probably look good with some nice henna work.

"Not that one Honey senpai! That would make Haruhi look like a cutting board. But these ruffles right here would cover her up and make her look like she actaully has some girly features.

"Bahaha! Cutting board!" I joked.

"As for Ashley...." The twins said devilishly before pushing me into a dressing room.

"The two piece red bikini really goes well with your body features and the diamond flower makes you look a tad bit more richer." they said as I examined the swim suit.

It was a red strapless two piece swimsuit and had a jeweled flowered in the middle of the top. I tried it on and they were right....it looked really good on me. I put some athletic shorts and a tshirt over it and walked out.