7-Easter special

"WAKEY WAKEY! EGGS AND BAKEY!" My mother yelled from the kitchen.

"Sissy! Do you have everything planned for today? It's gonna be fun right? I want the host to think I'm cool!" Aiji went on and on. "Do you think they'll have fun? You did buy a cake right? Will there be a Easter egg hunt? Can the host hunt for eggs too?"

"AKIO! GET AIJI OUT OF MY ROOM!" I yelled.

Akio walked in and tried to pulled him from my sheets but his hands were glued to it. Literally. The child has glue on his hands and stuck them to my bed sheets.

"Aiji...why is there glue on your hands?" Akio asked.

"I was trying to glue my stuffed animal to my jacket and the glue spilled on my hands." Aiji said.

"You are very special Aiji..." Akio responded.

"So how are we gonna get his hands off my blankets?" I asked.

"I think acetone should work, but you need to go buy extra eggs since the host are coming. Now Shoo!" Aiko commanded.

I grabbed my keys and my wallet and walked out the door. I was still wearing my pajamas but I could care less. Entering my car, I called Haruhi and asked if she wanted to come.

"Hey Haruhi!"

"Hey Ash."

"Wanna come shopping with me for the Easter party?"

"Sure! Is it just us two going?"

"Yea....Aiji got glue on his hands and stuck his hands to my bed so Akio is helping him get it off."

"That's Aiji for you. Well I'll see you soon! bye!"

"Bye!"

After I ended the call, I rounded the corner towards Haruhi apartment complex. I drove up to her door and honked the horn. She came running out, wearing blue jeans, a pink tank top and a light pink cardigan.

"So what's our goal today?" Haruhi asked.

"We sneak in, grab one hundred eggs and two bags of candy and sneak back out without getting caught. Think you can handle it trooper?" I asked.

"No sir! As a good citizen, I must pay."

"You're no fun."

We headed towards the supermarket, which was packed with last minute Easter shoppers. I parked the car under a tree and headed towards the entrance. Haruhi grabbed a shopping cart and I ran to the Easter section. Luckily there was a few Easter eggs left so I quickly grabbed them. I decided to grab the variety pack for the candy and brought them all to the shopping cart.

"Dang it! I forgot to make cake! We need to head to the bakery really quick!"

We ran towards there and grabbed a giant egg cake. It was three times the size of my head so it would be perfect to feed everyone. I went through a mental checklist and made sure we had everything. Once I knew for sure that everything was there, we headed towards the check out.

~~~~~~~~~~time skippppppp~~~~~~

"I'm home!" I yelled.

"ASHIE-CHAN! YOU'RE HERE!" I heard a familiar voice scream.

"What are you guys doing here?" Haruhi asked.

"Spending Easter with our two best friends!" The twins said together.

"Your father and I will take care of the eggs, you kids have fun!" my mother said.

"YOU'RE ASHLEY'S PARENTS! IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU!" Tamaki yelled.