11.2-A day with Commoners

~~~~~~five minutes later~~~~~~

"So you gonna get off my senpai?" I questioned.

"Oh yeah......." He replied as he faced burned red.

Right as that very moment, Ranka walked in. Most of you readers know him as Haruhi's tranny father. He glared at Tamaki and then me. Then back at Tamaki. He walked over to us, grabbed Tamaki by his shoulder and threw him at the wall.

"Are you guys coming....oh.....hey dad.....i see you met Tamaki......" Haruhi suddenly appeared.

"D-Dad?" Tamaki cried.

"Hi Haruhi! Daddy seemed to hit a bug really bad....why don't you make some tea for Ashley and me? I bet the poor girl is traumatized." he said as he started to pet me.

Hikaru and Koaru just walked in and were eagerly happy to meet Haruhi's dad. They started to introduce themselves....while walking on Tamaki. I get the feeling that these guys have no respect for Tamaki.

"Hello Ranka!" A cheerful Kyoya appeared.

"KYOYA! You sweet angel! Why are you hanging out with this bad man?" Ranka asked while pointing at Tamaki.

"Well he is the club president and he can't make wise decisions on his own." Kyoya elaborated.

"You were talking to Kyoya behind my back?" Haruhi questioned her tranny father.

"Well he has to make sure his daughter is safe, doesn't he?" Kyoya chirped.

"I'm done with you guys. Ashley and I are gonna go shopping for food.....you guys stay here. Come on Ashley." Haruhi commanded.

"Stay." I told the boys.

I followed Haruhi to the supermarket, which is a mile away. This was getting to boring for me. i bet you readers are probably bored by now.

"Haruhi.....The readers and I are tired and bored." I cried.

"Baka! Stop breaking the fourth wall!" She yelled at me.

"Well this anime is supposed to be a romantic comedy but there isn't no romance or comedy right now." I complained.

"What did i say about breaking the fourth wall?!? She growled.

"You said not to do it but i don't really have to listen to you since I'm older." I explained.

"By one month." She muttered.

We continued to walk for about 5 more minutes when I started to hear some bushes rustle behind us. Turning around, I spotted the host club and Mr. Haruhi's dad following us. They held their finger up to their mouth, signaling me to be quiet. I shrugged it off and caught up to Haruhi. We entered the supermarket and grabbed a basket each. Haruhi went off to buy food to make the meal while i went off to find snacks and drinks.

"Gosh Ashley.....you're such a fatty. Stop getting junk food and get something healthier." A voice chimed in my ear.

I turned around to meet the stranger. How the hell did Akio get here? I thought he had one of his sporty practice thingy.

"Don't you have one of your sporty practice thingy?" I questioned him.

"Did you just say sporty practice thingy? Well if you're referring to American football then yes, I did have a sporty practice thingy but it ended early cause mark sprained his ankle." He replied.

"So why are you here?"

"The host club told me they were spying on you and Haruhi so i came to protect Haruhi."

"What about me? Don't you want to protect me?"

"You have Tamaki."

"Good point."

He decided to tag along with me so we continued to shop. About 10 minutes later, we found Haruhi and decided to go look for some meat. While we were looking around, both Akio and I noticed the host club following us. They really need to work on their undercover skills.

"Dang......I forgot the canned corns. Ashley, do me a favor and go get some?" Haruhi pleaded.

"Sure, I think they have a sale on some." I concluded.

I roamed the store looking for corn when at last I found some. It was piled high into a pyramid which meant i needed someone tall to reach it. Since i had no one around, i reached and reached until i almost grabbed one when all of a sudden some kids accidentally knocked over the pyramid. I covered my head waiting fro the impact. Instead, i felt a warm body cover me, taking the fall. I looked up and saw Tamaki tightly wrapped around me.

"S-Senpai! Are you ok?" I worried.

"I'm fine Ashley. You aren't hurt anywhere?" He asked.

"I'm fine....t-thank you...." I felt my face get really warm.

A bunch of the workers came to clean up the mess and offer us free stuff as their apology. We politely denied and went off to find everyone else. I was leaning on to Tamaki when we found Akio embarrassing himself in front of Haruhi.

"They're kinda cute together, aren't they?" I whispered to Tamaki.

"Yea they are......I just wish he would ask her out already. The suspense is killing me." Tamaki replied.

"Of course it is, you drama queen." I giggled.

Haruhi took everything to check out and we three waited for her. The rest of the host boys and Mr. Haruhi's dad appeared by our side. I saw Mr. Haruhi's dad eyeing both Akio and Tamaki. He so protective of me and Haruhi.....kinda makes me alittle happy. We headed home and Haruhi and I started cooking the stew pot.

"Let's eat!" I announced.

"Akio! Tamaki! You must eat lots of chrysanthemum! It's good for you!" Mr. Haruhi's dad piled their bowls with it.

"But we don't like chrysanthemum......we like meat...."They silently cried together.

"Haruhi.....this is surprisingly one of the best sleepovers we ever had...." I whispered to her.

"I know.....It worries me..." She replied.

We both looked at each other before bursting into giggles.

_____________________________________________________________________________
7/8/2014

Part two has been completed! Now onto to Chapter 18!

WE MADE IT TO 1.5K! We did it! We did it! We did it! Yay! Lo Hicimos! We did it!

The fact that I remember the words......I'm a sad person.....Who has 1.5K reads :D

Anyways, more chapters are to be coming so don't forget to comment, favorite, and share

LETS US TAKE THE FANDOM TO THE NEXT STEP!

Mkay bai

Peace. Love. Something about a Girl Scout.

-Lingodeer