4-LADY MANAGER?!?!?

HOLA MY CHILDREN!! Here we have episode 4. Oh joy! Idk how this chapter will turn out but I'm pretty sure it will be bad......please don't get mad if it's bad.....heehee

WELL HERE WE GO!!!

___________\(0.0)/________________

(Ashley's POV)

I just finished my shower and stepped out of the tub. I started to dry my hair when I saw my white towel was now blue. Slowly, I looked up at the mirror and saw my hair wasn't long and brown anymore....it was long and BLUE.

"AKIO!!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!! " I screamed.

I grabbed my robe and wrapped it around me. I ran to his door and started pounding on it. He slowly opened it and when he saw me, he started rolling on the ground. I grabbed his wrist and ran to my parent's room.

"MAMA!! PAPA!! LOOK AT WHAT AKIO DID TO MY HAIR!!!" I started crying.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA" My own father laughed so hard.

"Akio, you're ground for 3 weeks." Mama sternly said. "Now how long does the dye last?"

"3 weeks." he replied.

"I HATE YOU!!!!" I sobbed.

I walked out and decided to finish getting ready for school. I put on my uniform that look like the dudes and combed my, NOW BLUE, hair. I put it in a pony tail, grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

"ASHLEY!! DONT YOU NEED A RIDE!?!?" Akio asked.

"No, I'm walking." I replied back.

Almost half an hour later, I finally reached the school. I knew I was gonna get teased so I was planning to sit in the wayyy back. I opened the door to the classroom and all eyes laid on me.

"So that's why you walked to school!" Haruhi announced.

"Yea.....I'm planning to kill Akio when I get back from school." I replied back.

Class was pretty much normal except for the fact that my blue hair was attracting attention. Finally it was the end of the day. I ran out the doors.

"I'M FREE!!!" I exclaimed.

I felt a pair of hands grab my arm and pulled me back in. I look up and saw Haruhi was dragging me. I sighed in defeat and let her drag me since I was to lazy to get up. We walk through the host club doors.

"Haruhi! Go get changed! Ashle....uhhhh....what up with the blue hair?" Tamaki asked.

"One word. Akio." I replied.

I went to the dressing room and changed into my maids outfit. I grabbed the tea and poured it into cups and headed out.

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP TO THE END OF HOST CLUB HOURS~~~~~~

"FINALLY! WE'RE DONE!" I exhaled.

The door slowly creaked open, revealing a girl around my age. She had dirty blond hair and brown eyes.. I instantly knew who she was. She was Renge Houshakuji and her father was a very well known french business man. I only know this because of my mother forcing me to learn all about the french language and culture.

"Looks like the host club has a new guest." The twins said in sync.

I watched as the twins and Tamaki flirted with her. She called Tamaki and phony and he just freaked out. Next thing i knew, she was already engaged to Kyoya.

"Fiance? I didn't know Kyoya was engaged." i asked.

"Well....i don't rememeber for asking her hand in marraige. Besides, this is my first time meeting her." Kyoya responded back.